Los Angeles, May 12: Actress Reese Witherspoon appeared in court to attend her feuding parents' hearing, after her mother alleged that her father wed another woman while still married to her.
According to The Tennesseean, the actress' mother, Betty Witherspoon, has filed papers claiming that John, her husband of 42 years, married a woman named Tricianne Taylor, while still married to her.
The hearing before Probate Judge Randy Kennedy was closed to the public.
Betty filed a petition for annulment of John Witherspoon's wedding in January to Taylor.. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsReese Witherspoon
- 'Legally Blonde' Actor -- Not So Sweet 16 ... Files for Divorce (From TMZ. 29 July 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Tiff Lineup: 5 Reasons to Get Excited About the 2016 Program (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- 8 Cute Snaps That Show Reese Witherspoon and Deacon Phillippe's Close Bond (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
John Witherspoon (I)
- ‘Benson’ Star James Noble Dies at 94 (From Variety - TV News. 29 March 2016, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- The Greasy Strangler | 2016 Sundance Film Festival Review (From ioncinema. 4 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Black-ish Recap: Money Balks (From Vulture. 20 January 2016, 5:53 PM, PST)
Randy Kennedy (I)
- The Subway's the Star in Bam's Transporting Retro (From Village Voice. 23 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Brad Bernstein and Rick Cikowski talk about making Far Out Isn't Far Enough: The Tomi Ungerer Story (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 12 November 2012, 1:51 PM, PST)
- Reese Witherspoon Appears In Court Over Parents' Bigamy Case (From WENN. 12 May 2012, 7:01 AM, PDT)