Court has permanently adjourned for Harry’s Law.
NBC has cancelled the struggling Kathy Bates courtroom drama after two seasons.
TVLine’s 2012 Renewal Scorecard has been updated with the news.
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 August 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mad Men’ Seeks Elusive Final Season Emmy Award (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- CBS Adapting Norwegian Suburban Comedy ‘Side By Side’ (From Deadline TV. 4 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Kathy Bates (I)
- American Horror Story: Darren Criss Eyeing Spooky Hotel Residency (From TVLine.com. 4 August 2015, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Darren Criss in Talks for American Horror Story: Hotel—Find Out Who Has It Out For Him! (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Emmy episode analysis: Elizabeth Banks brings both laughs and tears to 'Modern Family' role (From Gold Derby. 3 August 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
"Up All Night" (2011)
- Daily Show Vet Wyatt Cenac to Lead TBS Comedy Pilot The Group (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- American Crime Season 2 Adds Inbetweeners Star as Troubled Teen (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 3 Saturday Night Live Writers on Their Toughest Sketches (From Vulture. 12 June 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)