Capcom has released predictions of what they believe some of their upcoming games will sell and they have big expectations for Resident Evil 6. According to Capcom, they believe that Resident Evil 6 can sell around 7 million or more units. Capcom believes that Resident Evil 6 will officially become the best selling game in the companies history.
To put this in prospective, Resident Evil 5 sold more than five million copies; closer to 6 actually, so 7 million copies sold is not out of the question. However, I could be wrong considering there is some major hype behind the game, but a lot of fans of the franchise where not thrilled with Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 seems to be moving further and further away from the survival horror genre. In other words, it may be hard to increase sales if you are alienating part of your fan base.
On the other hand, the »
- Matt Mann
Similar News ItemsResident Evil (2002)
- Casting Update for Dead Rising Movie, New Photo Revealed (From DailyDead. 20 October 2014, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Orders Canadian Original Series Between (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- The Evil Within Review (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2014, 7:10 PM, PDT)
Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)
- Resident Evil TV Series in Early Stages of Development (From DailyDead. 13 October 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Thn Speaks To Hollywood Director Paul W.S. Anderson (From The Hollywood News. 16 September 2014, 11:01 PM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – September 1st 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 1 September 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Entertainment Geekly Mailbag: A serious attempt to explain movies about White Dude Problems (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 October 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Entertainment Geekly: Which movie from 1999 has aged most poorly? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 10 October 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Matt Damon vs. Ben Affleck: Who wins, then and now? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 3 October 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)