Capcom has released predictions of what they believe some of their upcoming games will sell and they have big expectations for Resident Evil 6. According to Capcom, they believe that Resident Evil 6 can sell around 7 million or more units. Capcom believes that Resident Evil 6 will officially become the best selling game in the companies history.
To put this in prospective, Resident Evil 5 sold more than five million copies; closer to 6 actually, so 7 million copies sold is not out of the question. However, I could be wrong considering there is some major hype behind the game, but a lot of fans of the franchise where not thrilled with Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 seems to be moving further and further away from the survival horror genre. In other words, it may be hard to increase sales if you are alienating part of your fan base.
On the other hand, the »
- Matt Mann
Similar News ItemsResident Evil (2002)
- Eiff 2014: ‘Scintilla’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 4 July 2014, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- Paul W.S. Anderson Talks Filming His Volkswagen Commercials, How the Process Differs from Films, and More (From Collider.com. 3 July 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Resident Evil 7: 10 Rumours You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 29 June 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction crosses $600 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction concept art of unused Transformers (From Flickeringmyth. 8 July 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction breaks Chinese box office records (From Flickeringmyth. 8 July 2014, 1:37 AM, PDT)
- First Poster for Kevin Smith's New Horror Film Tusk Starring Justin Long & Michael Parks (From The Daily BLAM!. 9 July 2014)
- Kevin Smith Says The Weinstein Company Has Passed on ‘Clerks 3′ (From Screen Rant. 7 July 2014, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Smith talks Tusk spin-off (From ScreenDaily. 6 July 2014, 10:32 PM, PDT)