While your favorite shows are still wrapping up their current seasons, the networks are already looking to the future -- fall -- and deciding which ones warrant another season.
There was a lot of movement yesterday afternoon that extended into the wee hours of the morning, so I've culled together all the renewals and the cancellations in one place for your perusing pleasure.
Flashback - Insider.com's 10 Best New Shows of 2011
So which shows made the cut? Find out below!
ABC Renewed: The Bachelor, Body of Proof, Castle, Dancing With the Stars, Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23, Grey's Anatomy, Happy Endings, Last Man Standing, The Middle, Modern Family, Once Upon a Time, Private Practice, Revenge, Scandal, Shark Tank, Suburgatory
ABC Canceled: Gcb, The River, Missing and Cougar Town, which was picked up by TBS with plans to air new episodes in the first half of 2013.
Related - 10 Best Shows of 2011
CBS Renewed: 2 Broke Girls, The Amazing Race, [link »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Adam Lambert's Glee Future "All Up in the Air" (From E! Online. 10 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale? (From TVLine.com. 10 December 2013, 7:27 PM, PST)
- 2013 American Country Awards Red Carpet: Sheryl Crow & More (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 5:26 PM, PST)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- 'Sytycd' Stars tWitch & Allison are Married! (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 December 2013, 7:11 PM, PST)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance's' Stephen 'tWitch' Boss marries Allison Holker (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013, 6:57 PM, PST)
- 21 photos of Kellie Pickler blowing kisses on the red carpet (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013, 6:09 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/10/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 December 2013, 5:54 PM, PST)
- Demi Lovato Reveals: I Would 'Smuggle' Cocaine On Planes (Exclusive) (From Access Hollywood. 10 December 2013, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Demi Lovato on Past Drug Use: I Couldn't Go More Than an Hour Without Cocaine, Would Smuggle It on Airplanes (From Us Weekly. 10 December 2013, 11:25 AM, PST)