Like an eagle diving after its prey, the latest trailer from Ubisoft's highly praised 'Assassin's Creed' franchise drops in for the kill.
Finally breaking out of Europe, the assassins come stateside to mete out their justice with the Revolutionary War as its backdrop. We learned earlier that you'll don the classic white cloak as series' new comer, Connor. Now we get to see him in action as he glides effortlessly from forest to city settings, hacking and slashing anyone unlucky enough to get in his way.
The game looks even more fluid showing off what looks like a more refined 'parkour' style of movement. One scenes shows Connor smoothly jumping through a window and around furniture and then back outside. Could the maps be even more open, allowing buildings to be partially explored? Good luck finding all the flags if we have a fully rendered 1800's Boston! Really, though, I'm »
- Clint Mize
Similar News ItemsGame (2011/I)
- The Close-Up Cinematography of ‘The Game’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 13 September 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Okami HD comes to life on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (From Cinelinx. 12 September 2017, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Jim Henson’s The Dark Crystal Board Game coming in 2018 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 September 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)
"Mega Man" (1994)
- Funko to release Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Pop! Vinyl two-packs (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2017, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Capcom announces all new ‘Puzzle Fighter’ (From Blogomatic3000. 2 September 2017, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- The Honest Game Trailer for “Mega Man” (From TVovermind.com. 30 August 2017, 3:30 AM, PDT)
...Maybe This Time (1981)
- Chrissy Teigen Shows Off Her New Spray Tan in a Nude Selfie (From PEOPLE.com. 1 June 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Riverdale Season 1 Episode 6 Review: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill! (From TVfanatic. 3 March 2017, 5:14 AM, PST)
- Beyoncé Is Headlining Coachella, So You'd Better Dust Off Your Tent (From BuzzSugar. 3 January 2017, 10:40 AM, PST)