Though Lindsay Lohan has been going for a serious comeback as of late with her guest appearance on Glee and landing the role of Elizabeth Taylor on Lifetime's Liz & Dick, unfortunately the same can't be said for her face, which fans say have been getting worse with each public outing.
Lindsay's latest appearance at last night's A+E Networks 2012 Upfront in NYC is once again getting people talking -- but as is often the case for the troubled child star, for less than positive reasons.
By far her worst offense seems to be that she has permanently messed with her once adorable face -- those oddly filled cheeks and lips are all you can stare at, no?
Pics: What the Face? Lindsay Lohan Courtroom Edition
So yes, everyone loves a good comeback but you have to wonder ... with so many other "fresh faces" out there in roughly the same »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Melissa McCarthy Fans Mourn Loss of Her Sean Spicer Impersonation After He Resigns as Press Secretary (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘Personal Shopper’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 19 July 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Caught in Roiling Debate On Fluid Sexuality in Hollywood (pics) (From TheImproper.com. 18 July 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Inside Ryan Murphy's Secretive--and Totally Unstoppable--True Crime Empire (From E! Online. 20 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Inaugural Half Fest Directors Showcase to Highlight Women and Minorities in Hollywood (From Women and Hollywood. 19 July 2017, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- “Wicked” Becomes the Second-Highest-Grossing Broadway Show of All Time (From Women and Hollywood. 17 July 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- After a Sh*tstorm of Backlash, That Whitewashed Beyoncé Wax Figure Has Been "Adjusted" (From Popsugar. 21 July 2017, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Wax Figure Is Back on Display After Being Removed Amid Backlash (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: The Dark Tower’s Nikolaj Arcel to direct Matt Damon’s Robert Kennedy movie (From The AV Club. 19 July 2017, 5:21 PM, PDT)