Courtesy Emma Heming-Willis
Meet Mabel Ray Willis!
“A beautiful day in Budapest with the loves of my life. Daddy and Mabel cracking each other up,” Emma Heming- Willis Tweeted Thursday, sharing a photo of husband Bruce Willis and their 6-week-old daughter.
Heming-Willis, 35, gave birth to her 9 lbs., 1 oz. baby girl on April 1. Mabel is the first child together for the designer-model and her husband of three years.
Willis, 57, has three other daughters — Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 18 — with ex-wife Demi Moore.
The couple are in the country as the actor films the latest Die Hard movie.
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Jerry Doyle, Star of ‘Babylon 5,’ Dies at 60 (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2016, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- 12 expensive and eccentric modern Hollywood movies (From Den of Geek. 25 July 2016, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Can Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Succeed Where Recent Space Operas Have Failed? (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2016, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Richa Chadha to sing the National Anthem in Delhi (From Bollyspice. 27 July 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Films of 1986; Aliens Hits The 30 Year Mark (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 July 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Richa Chadda to sing the National Anthem at a sports league (From BollywoodHungama. 25 July 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)
Die Hard (1988)
- ScreenCraft Sets Jury for 2016 Action and Thriller Screenplay Competition (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 25 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- On this day in pop culture history: ‘Die Hard’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 15 July 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Missing From Movies: William Atherton’s Dick (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 July 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)