The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Why is Sofia Coppola obsessed with pole dancing? (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 May 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Weekend B.O. May 17-19 (What's A Disappointment?) (From ShadowAndAct. 19 May 2013, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Powers Up $22 Million Friday Box Office Haul (From TheHDRoom. 18 May 2013, 9:23 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' opens to less than 2009's 'Star Trek' (From Hitfix. 19 May 2013, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Test Footage From Marvel Studios' "Ant-Man" (From SneakPeek. 19 May 2013, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Hawkeye, Volume 1: My Life As A Weapon Review – Matt Fraction (From Obsessed with Film. 19 May 2013, 2:58 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, The Avengers 2, Iron Man 3, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Justice League, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, The Incredibles 2 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner 'still part of Marvel family' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 May 2013, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- 'Iron Man 3' passes $1 billion mark (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 May 2013, 3:07 AM, PDT)