The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Marvel wanted Spider-Man for Avengers: Infinity War as well as Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Netflix Run Brings U.K.’s ‘Black Mirror’ Into Light for U.S. Auds (From Variety - TV News. 18 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Guardians: We Officially Know One Person Who Isn't Star-Lord's Dad (From Cinema Blend. 18 December 2014, 9:25 AM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" : 'Black Widow' and The 'Hulk' (From SneakPeek. 18 December 2014, 9:20 PM, PST)
- Behind-the Scenes Photo from Jon Favreau's The Jungle Book (From GeekTyrant. 18 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Joss Whedon talks The Hulk & coming up with ideas for Avengers 2 (From JoBlo. 18 December 2014, 1:59 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Comics: First Look At Marvel's The Avengers #1; Comic Book Adaptation Of The Movie (From ComicBookMovie. 19 December 2014, 4:20 AM, PST)
- Hot Toys' Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation 1/6th Scale Set (From GeekTyrant. 18 December 2014, 11:17 AM, PST)
- 'The Jungle Book': Bill Murray will sing! (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)