The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Our Favourite Marvel Characters - How Do the Films Compare? (From LatinoReview. 28 July 2014, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Animated Series Coming to Disney Xd (From Collider.com. 28 July 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Ant-man Panel Video and Footage Description - Sdcc 2014 (From GeekTyrant. 28 July 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Robert Downey Jr. As a Classic Pinup Girl — 13 Sassy Images (From GeekTyrant. 28 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Battles Chris Evans at Comic-Con! Plus, What Does He Think of Female Thor? (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Hulkbuster Battle Details Teased (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Comic-Con: ‘Mad Max’ Thrilled While the Dinosaurs of ‘Jurassic World’ Remain Silent (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: ‘Mad Max’ Thrilled While the Dinosaurs of ‘Jurassic World’ Remain Silent (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Interview – Wamg Talks To Guardians Of The Galaxy Composer Tyler Bates (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)