The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- You May Have Seen Captain America: Civil War Next to the Actual Black Panther (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks Casting Brie Larson As Captain Marvel (From ComicBookMovie. 25 July 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Watch Spider-Man: Homecoming Comic-Con Panel and Cast Interviews (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 12:19 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Thor: Ragnarok Panel Brings First Look to Comic-Con (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man Homecoming Character Names Confirmed by Director (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Confirms Vulture Is Villain (From The Wrap. 23 July 2016, 7:36 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Karl Urban Teases His Skurge Look in Thor: Ragnarok (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2016, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Marvel/Feige: Original Avengers Aren't Being Phased Out, Talks McU's Future (From LatinoReview. 25 July 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon believes there's a big problem with Hollywood movies (From JoBlo. 25 July 2016, 5:33 AM, PDT)