The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- 'Mr. Holmes' Trailer: Ian McKellen Gives Sherlock One Last Hurrah (From Movies.com. 4 March 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Go behind the scenes of Avengers: Age of Ultron with director Joss Whedon (From Cineplex. 4 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
- New trailer for Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From Blogomatic3000. 4 March 2015, 12:51 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - New Footage Revealed (From SneakPeek. 4 March 2015, 4:22 PM, PST)
- Over 100 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Images (From MovieWeb. 4 March 2015, 3:06 PM, PST)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' On-Set Exclusive: What Makes the Sequel Bigger & Better? (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 2:58 PM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- 'The Avengers' Super Dads Hemsworth, Downey Jr. and Ruffalo Reveal Their Secrets! (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 6:54 PM, PST)
- 6 Movie Recasts Too Obvious to Ignore (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 4:14 PM, PST)
- The Ultimate Marvel Marathon Is Happening: 29 Hours, 11 Movies, One Sitting (From Slash Film. 4 March 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)