The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Robert Downey Jr. and Robert Duvall on Their Best Costars (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Dominic Cooper is Howard Stark in Marvel’s Agent Carter TV Series (From TheHDRoom. 30 September 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Goes Dramatic Opposite Robert Duvall in 8 Clips from The Judge (From Collider.com. 29 September 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Jeremy Renner Talks More About Avengers: Age Of Ultron and Captain America 3 (From GeekTyrant. 30 September 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner Signed On For ‘The Avengers 3′ & ‘Hawkeye’ Spinoff (From Screen Rant. 30 September 2014, 4:58 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner Says Marvel Wants a Hawkeye/Black Widow Film (From Worst Previews. 30 September 2014, 2:04 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Exclusive Chef Food Truck Graphics Celebrate Jon Favreau’s Filmography in Pun-Tastic Fashion (From Collider.com. 30 September 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Dominic Cooper returning as Howard Stark in Marvel's 'Agent Carter' (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Chef (2014) – The Blu Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 September 2014, 8:04 PM, PDT)