The Avengers saved the world from an alien invasion this weekend, hauling in more than $200 million at the box office in the process. Making its way around the 'net is a fun collage of what the Avengers' high school yearbook photos would look like – using the actual shots from the stars that portray them.
Related: 'The Avengers' Earns Biggest Opening Ever!
Chris Evans, aka Captain America, flashes an all-American smile, while Robert Downey Jr., aka Iron Man, is clearly up to no good with his Chachi-style 'do. Chris Hemsworth, aka Thor, makes good on his Point Break promise, while Mark Ruffalo, aka The Hulk, looks like he'd like to trade his baloney sandwich for your Pbj. Not much embarrassing to report about Scarlett Johansson's, aka Black Widow, snapshot, but I'm sure Jeremy Renner, aka Hawkeye, wishes he could go back in time and erase all evidence of his rockin' buzz mullet. Enjoy!
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Joss Whedon Is Selling His Latest Movie for $5 Using Vimeo (From The Wrap. 20 April 2014, 8:29 PM, PDT)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. extended look at ‘The Only Light in the Darkness’ (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light In The Darkness" (From SneakPeek. 20 April 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Saturday Night Live Plans 40th Anniversary Celebration (From We Got This Covered. 19 April 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Saturday, April 19 - Speed, Taken, Iron Man (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Saturday, April 19 - Speed, Taken, Iron Man (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- 'Black Widow' Covers "Esquire" (From SneakPeek. 20 April 2014, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Simon Kinberg promises a “realistic, gritty and grounded” tone for The Fantastic Four (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Paltrow again spotted sans wedding ring (From RealBollywood. 20 April 2014, 2:52 AM, PDT)