The final night of competition on the second season of The Voice featured a variety of performances that mostly impressed, which will make things difficult for America over the course of the night. The champion will be crowned Tuesday, but for now, let's try not to take any cheap shots like Christina when we look back at what went down in the finale.
Jermaine Paul - Solo - "I Believe I Can Fly"
Throughout this season he has made some of the most clichéd and passé song choice of all time, and this wasn't any different. Everyone is going to have their own reasons for who they think deserves to win The Voice, but for me, that performance was the exact reason Jermaine should not be the champion. He hit a really long note in the middle, and he did the R. Kelly thing near the end where he went up, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Forcella)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- American Idol Alum Lauren Alaina: ‘I’m Still Learning to Love Myself’ After Overcoming an Eating Disorder (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 8:29 AM, PST)
- Maren Morris on Going from Nashville Songwriter to Grammy-Nominated Star: I Thought Music ‘Was Just a Little-Kid Dream’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2017 Women Directors: Meet Kyoko Miyake — “Tokyo Idols” (From Women and Hollywood. 17 January 2017, 9:32 AM, PST)
"The Voice" (2011)
- 'The Voice' Coach Blake Shelton Scores Country Superstar Luke Bryan as Mentor for Season 12 (From BuddyTV. 24 January 2017, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Gwen Stefani Makes a Surprise Appearance at Crash My Playa with Boyfriend Blake Shelton (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2017, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Gavin Rossdale Gets Candid About Ex-Wife Gwen Stefani: 'I Still Think Gwen Is Incredible' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 January 2017, 10:34 AM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- Gwen’s Back! Take Your First Look at The Voice Season 12 Coaches (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2017, 10:55 AM, PST)
- ‘Fun Mom Dinner’ Review: Even Toni Collette and Bridget Everett Can’t Save This Buddy Comedy — Sundance 2017 (From Indiewire. 22 January 2017, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Fun Mom Dinner’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 January 2017, 8:06 AM, PST)