Related: Top 10 Biggest Divorce Payouts
"My wife and I are moving forward separately in our lives," Stephen tells Et. "She has been my dearest friend and a loving mother. I know that we'll go through this process in a way that honors our family."
Collins wed Faye Grant on April 21, 1985. The couple has one child, a daughter named Kate.
Along with playing Rev. Eric Camden on 7th Heaven, Collins' other credits include Brothers & Sisters, Private Practice and No Ordinary Family. Grant, an actress, also made an appearance on 7th Heaven and subsequently starred in the Fox comedy/drama State of Grace. »
Similar News Items"Private Practice" (2007)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Griffin Gluck (From TVovermind.com. 17 August 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Leaving ABC Studios, Signs Multi-Year Deal with Netflix (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 August 2017, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Inks Deal to Bring Shondaland to Netflix (From Rolling Stone. 14 August 2017, 5:44 AM, PDT)
"No Ordinary Family" (2010)
- Random Roles: Julie Benz on her numerous TV deaths, from Dexter to Buffy The Vampire Slayer to Angel (From The AV Club. 23 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Little Shop of Horrors Remake Coming from Arrow Creator Greg Berlanti (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2016, 1:50 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: NBC Nabs Italian Job, Lifetime Casts Timberlake and More (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Oklahoma Woman Claims Stephen Collins Exposed Himself to Her When She Was 13 (From PEOPLE.com. 12 March 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Collins Steps Out in Rare Public Sighting Since Child Molestation Scandal (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Stephen Collins Resurfaces for First Time Since Child Molestation, Divorce Scandal: Picture (From Us Weekly. 31 January 2015, 2:25 AM, PST)