Over the past few months, we’ve added a weekly Friday feature rounding up the new releases coming to the big screen each week, courtesy of our Mr. Rob Keeling, giving you a taste of all the brilliant(/not so brilliant) films entering your local cinemas at the weekend.
It recently occurred to me to start up a similar weekly feature, instead rounding up all* the films making their way to the shelves of your local video stores (and of course, increasingly, supermarkets) at the start of each week.
There are so many brilliant films often released in close proximity to each other that sometimes it’s just not possible to see everything you want to see on the big screen, not to mention the fact that not all films are released in a nearby cinema (particularly if you live outside of London). I’m a big believer in the »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Lego Origins, Daredevil's Best Fight, Steve McQueen, and More! -- The Lrm Weekend (From LRM Online. 23 June 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Han Solo Firing Proves Studios’ Franchises Don’t Want Directors To Be Storytellers (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Jurassic World 2 Set Photo Features a Jurassic Park Easter Egg (From Screen Rant. 23 June 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Infinity War Selfie Reunites the Science Bros. (From MovieWeb. 22 June 2017, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo features Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: The Avengers Go to Lunch (See Photo); Lord and Miller's Animated 'Spider-Man' Adds Oscar Winner (From Movies.com. 22 June 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- The Goofiest Star Wars Toy of All Time According to Mark Hamill (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2017, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars’: Don’t Get Mad at Kathleen Kennedy For That Han Solo Shake-Up (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Ron Howard Promises to Honor Han Solo Work Already Finished (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2017, 9:35 AM, PDT)