Pregnant supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio celebrated the impending arrival of her second child by throwing a baby shower on Saturday.
The runway beauty and her fiance Jamie Mazur are due to become parents again next month, and the Victoria's Secret star gathered her friends and family for a fun party in honour of her unborn son.
During the bash, Ambrosio - who is already mum to daughter Anja, three - decorated her baby bump with pretty artwork, including a peace symbol, and shared a picture of her blossoming belly with her Twitter.com fans.
In an accompanying post, she writes, "So much fun at my little boy baby shower !! Now just have to wait for him to arrive!!!"
Ambrosio wasn't the only star celebrating at a baby shower on Saturday - model-turned-actress Molly Sims was also treated to a party ahead of the birth of her first child next month.
Similar News ItemsAlessandra Ambrosio
- This Week's Candids Are Full of Fashion and Fun (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 2:25 PM, PST)
- Alessandra Ambrosio Hits the Beach With Bleached Eyebrows and Black Hair—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 8:35 AM, PST)
- Alessandra Ambrosio Rocks Bleached Eyebrows, Black Hair in Edgy Beach Photo Shoot: Picture (From Us Weekly. 6 December 2013, 12:43 AM, PST)
- Hollywood's Moms and Dads Come Together For a Cause (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé's La Concert Was Basically a Celebrity Convention (From Popsugar. 4 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Molly Sims Cooks Up Delicious Thanksgiving Treats—Get Her Tasty Seasonal Recipes! (From E! Online. 27 November 2013, 12:31 PM, PST)