Everybody’s best friend lands another high profile gig.
Okay, so you probably already have Martin Scorsese’s adaptation of The Wolf of Wall Street on your Watch List. You don’t need to have Flavor Flav standing in front of you to know what time it is, and you certainly don’t need some nerd at a desk in Chicago to tell you that a Scorsese/Leonardo DiCaprio collaboration concerning greed and the stock market is deserving of your attention. Hell, you were smart enough to find your way to the Complex to begin with, right?
Right. So, it’s not going to hurt your feelings any to know that Jonah Hill is joining the Wolf of Wall Street fray. According to Deadline, Jonah Hill will reprise his role as the World’s Bestest Buddy for the film. In this incarnation, he will portray Jordan Belfort’s (DiCaprio) business partner, »
- Josh Converse
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- See Hillary Clinton Hit the Photo Booth with Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel at L.A. Fundraiser (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2016, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Share Photos From Their Hillary Clinton Fundraiser (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 August 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Get Rave Reviews as Last-Minute Hillary Clinton Fundraiser Hosts (From The Wrap. 23 August 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
Martin Scorsese (I)
- Nyff lines up “An Evening With...” honourees (From ScreenDaily. 23 August 2016, 8:22 PM, PDT)
- 'The Departed' and 'Get Shorty' TV Shows In the Works (From Movies.com. 23 August 2016, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- The Departed: Amazon Developing TV Series Based on Oscar-Winning Movie (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sausage Party’: Why Seth Rogen’s R-Rated Animated Comedy Was Long Overdue (From Indiewire. 23 August 2016, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Adult animation Sausage Party given kids' film rating in Sweden (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 August 2016, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Squad’ Tops Tepid Box Office Frame (From TheHDRoom. 21 August 2016, 11:36 AM, PDT)