Universal Studios reached its 100th anniversary on Monday, April 30, and has released an infographic of fascinating facts and figures to mark the occasion.
For example, did you know the budget for American Graffiti was $777,777.77?
Can you guess how many clocks and watches appear in Back To The Future?
And which film averages 1.32 f**ks per minute?
Check out the full infographic below. You can click on it to open up a larger version.
There are a number of graphics, games and competitions to mark the studio's centenary on the Universal Pictures UK facebook page.
Universal also announced this week that it had signed a two-year first-look deal with writer/producer team Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, which will kick off with new versions of Van Helsing and The Mummy.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Go behind the scenes of The Mummy starring Tom Cruise & Russell Crowe (From HeyUGuys. 6 December 2016, 1:59 AM, PST)
- Behind the Scenes: Tom Cruise Goes Zero Gravity For New 'Mummy' Movie (From CineMovie. 5 December 2016, 10:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Trailer: Michael Bay And Mark Wahlberg Destroy The World All Over Again (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 7:10 PM, PST)
Universal Pictures [us]
- How To Train Your Dragon 3 moves back another year (From Den of Geek. 5 December 2016, 9:53 PM, PST)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win The Secret Life Of Pets Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 December 2016, 6:36 PM, PST)
- Matthew McConaughey And Camila Alves Attend Premiere Of ‘Sing’ (From Uinterview. 5 December 2016, 4:21 PM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Preview of Star Trek New Visions: The Hidden Face (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2016, 3:20 AM, PST)
- James Badge Dale battles killer ghosts in trailer for Netflix's Spectral (From JoBlo. 5 December 2016, 5:01 PM, PST)
- Mummy Preview Video Explores Universal Monsters Universe (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2016, 1:43 PM, PST)