Universal Studios reached its 100th anniversary on Monday, April 30, and has released an infographic of fascinating facts and figures to mark the occasion.
For example, did you know the budget for American Graffiti was $777,777.77?
Can you guess how many clocks and watches appear in Back To The Future?
And which film averages 1.32 f**ks per minute?
Check out the full infographic below. You can click on it to open up a larger version.
There are a number of graphics, games and competitions to mark the studio's centenary on the Universal Pictures UK facebook page.
Universal also announced this week that it had signed a two-year first-look deal with writer/producer team Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, which will kick off with new versions of Van Helsing and The Mummy.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Mega Man Is Getting His Own Movie (From Cinema Blend. 3 September 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Mission Impossible 6: 10 Things It Must Address (From Obsessed with Film. 3 September 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Cruise, Pacino, Travolta and More in a Red-Hued Disco Multiverse (From Filmmaker Magazine. 3 September 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- Eight new clips from Tremors 5: Bloodlines (From Flickeringmyth. 4 September 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Hulk’s too big for ‘Captain America: Civil War,’ but this is where he may be (From Hitfix. 3 September 2015, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Spielberg Planning 'Jaws' and 'Back to the Future' Remakes? (From MovieWeb. 2 September 2015, 6:43 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Force Friday: Dozens of images of Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise (From Flickeringmyth. 4 September 2015, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- New character for Star Wars: The Force Awakens revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 4 September 2015, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys 1/6th scale First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader collectible figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 4 September 2015, 2:15 AM, PDT)