Universal Studios reached its 100th anniversary on Monday, April 30, and has released an infographic of fascinating facts and figures to mark the occasion.
For example, did you know the budget for American Graffiti was $777,777.77?
Can you guess how many clocks and watches appear in Back To The Future?
And which film averages 1.32 f**ks per minute?
Check out the full infographic below. You can click on it to open up a larger version.
There are a number of graphics, games and competitions to mark the studio's centenary on the Universal Pictures UK facebook page.
Universal also announced this week that it had signed a two-year first-look deal with writer/producer team Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, which will kick off with new versions of Van Helsing and The Mummy.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Bret McKenzie Writing Bob: The Musical's Songs (From EmpireOnline. 27 July 2015, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Ride with Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg in these Bts Mission: Impossible videos (From JoBlo. 27 July 2015, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ Review: Cruise In Control Of Best ‘M:i’ Yet (From Deadline. 27 July 2015, 3:16 PM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- 'Problem Child' Star Michael Oliver Resurfaces -- Wait'll You See Junior Now! (From TooFab. 27 July 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Starring Michael Fassbender to Screen at New York Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘Minions’ Crosses $500 Million Mark at Foreign Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- 'Heroes Reborn' Poster Unites Hrg with the New Cast (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2015, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond casting latest (From Den of Geek. 26 July 2015, 11:11 PM, PDT)
- Two Veep Stars Are Making A Comedy About College Football (From Cinema Blend. 26 July 2015, 5:44 PM, PDT)