Universal Studios reached its 100th anniversary on Monday, April 30, and has released an infographic of fascinating facts and figures to mark the occasion.
For example, did you know the budget for American Graffiti was $777,777.77?
Can you guess how many clocks and watches appear in Back To The Future?
And which film averages 1.32 f**ks per minute?
Check out the full infographic below. You can click on it to open up a larger version.
There are a number of graphics, games and competitions to mark the studio's centenary on the Universal Pictures UK facebook page.
Universal also announced this week that it had signed a two-year first-look deal with writer/producer team Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, which will kick off with new versions of Van Helsing and The Mummy.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- 'Going Clear' Filmmakers on How Scientology Sees Tom Cruise as "Useless," Uses John Travolta's Plane (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead, Nightbreed: The Director’s Cut & Hannibal Nominated in 41st Annual Saturn Awards (From DailyDead. 4 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Vince Vaughn on Moving Into Adult Storytelling with ‘True Detective’ (From Variety - Film News. 4 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
Universal Pictures [us]
- 2015 MTV Movie Awards Nominees Topped by 'Guardians of the Galaxy' (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 March 2015, 9:31 AM, PST)
- 2015 'MTV Movie Awards' Nominations (From MovieWeb. 4 March 2015, 8:43 AM, PST)
- 2015 MTV Movie Awards: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ ‘Fault in Our Stars’ Lead Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2015, 7:35 AM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Zachary Quinto to Visit ‘Hannibal’ in Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2015, 3:27 PM, PST)
- Horror Round-Up: Zachary Quinto in Hannibal Season 3, Famous Monsters Comic Book Division, Cinedigm and Wizard World’s CONtv Launches (From DailyDead. 4 March 2015, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Zachary Quinto joins season 3 of Hannibal (From Flickeringmyth. 4 March 2015, 1:14 PM, PST)