Universal Studios reached its 100th anniversary on Monday, April 30, and has released an infographic of fascinating facts and figures to mark the occasion.
For example, did you know the budget for American Graffiti was $777,777.77?
Can you guess how many clocks and watches appear in Back To The Future?
And which film averages 1.32 f**ks per minute?
Check out the full infographic below. You can click on it to open up a larger version.
There are a number of graphics, games and competitions to mark the studio's centenary on the Universal Pictures UK facebook page.
Universal also announced this week that it had signed a two-year first-look deal with writer/producer team Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, which will kick off with new versions of Van Helsing and The Mummy.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Jed Rees talks going head to head with Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool (From Cineplex. 11 February 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Tom Cruise -- I'm Giving Senate Candidate a Filipino Pass (From TMZ. 11 February 2016, 5:50 AM, PST)
- Charlize Theron Plays Fast & Furiosa With Her Action Star Potential (From FilmExperience. 11 February 2016, 5:01 AM, PST)
Universal Pictures [us]
- Red Band Trailer and Poster for The Boss starring Melissa McCarthy is Here! (From LatinoReview. 12 February 2016, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Red-Band Trailer: "The Boss" (From Dark Horizons. 12 February 2016, 8:34 AM, PST)
- New trailer for ‘The Huntsman: Winter’s War’ (From Blogomatic3000. 12 February 2016, 8:11 AM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Ask Alan: What can Bryan Fuller do with 'Star Trek'? (From Hitfix. 12 February 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Catching Up: Depp's Trump, Ladd's Gripe, Amy's Drama (From FilmExperience. 11 February 2016, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Takodana Encounter action figure set and Nerf Super Soakers unveiled (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2016, 1:33 PM, PST)