Universal Studios reached its 100th anniversary on Monday, April 30, and has released an infographic of fascinating facts and figures to mark the occasion.
For example, did you know the budget for American Graffiti was $777,777.77?
Can you guess how many clocks and watches appear in Back To The Future?
And which film averages 1.32 f**ks per minute?
Check out the full infographic below. You can click on it to open up a larger version.
There are a number of graphics, games and competitions to mark the studio's centenary on the Universal Pictures UK facebook page.
Universal also announced this week that it had signed a two-year first-look deal with writer/producer team Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, which will kick off with new versions of Van Helsing and The Mummy.
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- It really sounds like Batman might be in the 'Doctor Who' Christmas special (From Hitfix. 28 September 2016, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Best Movies to See in October: 'Birth of a Nation,' Stooges Doc and More (From Rolling Stone. 28 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Queen Sugar: why it's a time travel show for black audiences (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Universal Pictures [us]
- ‘Ninja Turtles’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Split Top Disc Sales Honors (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Execs Honor Michael De Luca at Shalva Inaugural Gala (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood, Dead Draw, She Who Must Burn (From DailyDead. 28 September 2016, 8:31 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- ‘Live With Kelly’ Reveals Co-Hosts for Second Week of October (From The Wrap. 28 September 2016, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- New images from Wonder Woman see Gal Gadot in action (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The CW at 10: How the Network Found Its Footing With Superheroes & Strong Women (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)