The actress, who is currently expecting her first child with husband Stephen Moyer, admits she sometimes feels insecure about her physical quirks.
But Paquin insists she'd think twice before undergoing surgery as she'd have fewer acting opportunities if her looks were more generic.
She tells Zooey magazine, "Interestingly enough, I don't really care about my teeth, but I think any woman on this planet could say, 'I wish my a** was smaller, my arms were thinner and I had green eyes not brown.'
"I think anyone is as critical as they have the energy to self-obsess, but I also know as an actress you are more limited if you interfere with your looks. If you have a whole bunch of work done with your teeth and your face and your boobs then you're only going to play modern people. That's a big choice to make. Very limiting."
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Interview: Jennifer Tilly & Don Mancini talk ‘Cult of Chucky’ (From Blogomatic3000. 20 October 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- ‘Bellevue’ Trailer, Premiere Date & Posters: First Look At Wgn America’s Anna Paquin Drama (From Deadline TV. 19 October 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Destructive Trailer for The Punisher Announces Release Date (From Cinelinx. 19 October 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein Scandal Continues: Could He Face Charges Amid Further Allegations? (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Bellevue: Wgn America Releases Trailer and Release Date for Crime Drama Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 October 2017, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Good Wife Creators' New Show, Fixer Upper Premiere and More (From TVLine.com. 19 October 2017, 12:32 PM, PDT)
Stephen Moyer (I)
- The Gifted: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- The Gifted: Is the Fox TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season Two? (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- The Gifted: Season One Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 October 2017, 12:56 AM, PDT)