As Cougar Town begins winding down towards its season (hopefully not series, I’m staying positive) finale, "Southern Accents" begins moving the final pieces in place for the characters.
The three main stories keep pushing the characters along, as this season has done so well already. Andy thinks about running for Mayor, Bobby and Laurie try to get to the root of his racism problems and Grayson and Jules try to work on a way to fold Holly into their lives.
I fully support Andy as Mayor if only because he can supply a “come on!” in some kind of campaign speech. Plus, giving Ellie some semblance of power is the best thing that could ever happen. If her list of demands is any indication, the entire town is in for a world of Ellie, and I couldn’t be more thrilled.
Not only that, Ellie would need to interact with people, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Nick McHatton)
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- 9 TV Stars Who Horribly Botched Their Big Leap Into Films (From Obsessed with Film. 17 March 2014, 3:32 AM, PDT)
- Ali Wentworth Inks With ICM Partners (From Deadline TV. 14 March 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- 'Scrubs' creator Bill Lawrence picks his underrated TV favorites (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
The Blind Side (2009)
- The Book Thief's Sophie Nélisse Has Something to Tell You (From kidspickflicks. 14 March 2014, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Promotes Execs Who Oversaw ‘Dark Knight Rises,’ ‘Lego’ (From Variety - Film News. 4 March 2014, 11:38 AM, PST)
- Will Sandra Bullock Add Another Oscar to Her Collection? (From Popsugar. 2 March 2014, 5:09 PM, PST)
- 'Billy on the Street' Returns Tonight: Here's Its Best Clip! (From Hitfix. 12 March 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Baby (From Sky Movies. 6 March 2014, 10:12 AM, PST)
- 2014 Independent Spirit Awards Winners (From MovieWeb. 2 March 2014, 11:18 AM, PST)