Remember when we tallied the 8 Most Annoying Gay Male Characters in TV History? That turned out to be very cathartic for me, and I thank you for joining me on that annoying journey. But the saga isn't over yet: Now we're counting off the nine most annoying reality TV stars in history, and I may need your help in naming offenders 10-150. Contribute those in the comments.
Word of caution: "Annoying" is sometimes an awesome trait. Definitely not always, but I make notice of the reality stars who rightfully wear the honor of "most annoying" like a badge of honor.
Yeah, nothing about this guy deserves a badge of honor. Can you believe there was a time when we'd have considered Richard Hatch one of the most annoying gay contestants on a reality series? Oh, our innocence! Survivor: One World's Colton Cumbie was a racist, »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Really Feels About His Female Fans (From PEOPLE.com. 25 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner Takes a Different Approach to Magazine Covers Than Sister Kim Kardashian (From VH1.com. 25 November 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Demi Lovato Reveals Why Her Friendship With Miley Cyrus Ended (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 November 2014, 5:47 PM, PST)
"American Idol" (2002)
- Jordin Sparks Slams Ex Jason Derulo in New Mixtape—Listen for Yourself! (From E! Online. 25 November 2014, 4:24 PM, PST)
- Jordin Sparks Goes Off on Jason Derulo In New Song (From TooFab. 25 November 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Jordin Sparks Throws Shade at Ex Jason Derulo in "How Bout Now (Remix)": Listen Now! (From Us Weekly. 25 November 2014, 4:19 AM, PST)
- Shia Labeouf Shows He's Making Progress on Treatment in N.Y. Court Appearance (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 November 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)
- If Ellen DeGeneres Starred in "50 Shades of Grey," It Would Look Like This! (From TooFab. 25 November 2014, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston: Friends Are on Wedding Watch Whenever Justin & I Throw Parties (From PEOPLE.com. 25 November 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)