Supermodel Naomi Campbell is set to front a new reality competition TV show.
The British beauty will serve as a judge on upcoming Oxygen series The Face, which will give undiscovered talent the chance to pursue their dream of becoming a spokesperson for a national brand.
Network executive Rod Aissa tells The Hollywood Reporter, "The Face is a fresh new series that delivers all the elements our audience craves: fashion, beauty and drama. Oxygen has been looking for the next ideation in the modeling genre and this project delivers it."
Campbell, as well as two other unnamed coaches, will mentor the contestants and offer tips to each participant to better prepare them for the business.
A premiere date has not yet been set.
Similar News ItemsHeidi Klum
- ‘Project Runway’ season 16 premiere recap: Who was the first designer eliminated in ‘One Size Does Not Fit All’? (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Project Runway Season 16 Premiere: Was the Right Designer Cut First? (From TVLine.com. 17 August 2017, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- 23 Celebrity Costumes You Can Actually Copy (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent: Season 12 Ratings (Wednesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 August 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Tyra Banks: A Day in the Life of the Reality Host and Producer (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2017, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ 2017: Grace VanderWaal returns to ‘Agt’ and performs original song ‘Moonlight’ [Watch] (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
Naomi Campbell (I)
- Star Sightings: Demi Lovato Parties in Vegas, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Snap Date Night & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 July 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Titanic Reunion! Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet and Billy Zane Reunite for Charity Auction (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Kim Basinger Makes Rare Outing With Daughter Ireland Baldwin as They Jet out of Lax (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2017, 4:50 PM, PDT)