We don't even have machines that can accurately predict whether I need an umbrella next Tuesday, so forgive me for being a bit skeptical when EA Sports says that their "2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa" game has named Spain as the winner over Brazil in a 3-1 match on July 11 to win its first World Cup. According to a press release, however, that is exactly what the title's "market-leading EA Sports soccer engine" has done.
"EA was able to simulate the 2010 FIFA World Cup and test all 32 teams under the same conditions they will face in the weeks ahead," the announcement explains. The experiment predicted that Spain would come out on top with the host country of South Africa bowing out of the tournament first, leaving Spain's David Villa to win the Golden Boot with seven goals and Brazil's Kaka to earn the Golden Ball.
I'm reminded of the time »
- Brian Warmoth
Similar News ItemsBrett Favre
- Ex-nfl Wr Michael Jackson Killed In Motorcycle Accident (From TMZ. 12 May 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Brett Favre: I Know I Can Play At NFL Level ... But I Don't Wanna Get Hit Anymore! (Videos) (From TMZ. 23 March 2017, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Brett Favre Trains With Atl Falcons Corner ... 'He Could Play In NFL Right Now' (Video) (From TMZ. 22 March 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
Super Bowl XXXI (1997) (TV)
- Brett Favre Is Bearded And Jacked In Retirement (From Uinterview. 5 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Halftime Moments (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 February 2012)
- The Black Eyed Peas Have The Best Super Bowl Halftime Shows In History To Live Up To (From MTV Newsroom. 4 February 2011, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Michael Irvin -- I Loooove Katy Perry ... But Wear My Jersey Next Time! (From TMZ. 12 October 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)