As a junior high schooler, I used to record "Late Night with David Letterman" on a VHS cassette tape every night and watch it the following morning because my parents wouldn't allow me to stay up that late. In 1987, during summer break, while watching my trusty VHS tape, I witnessed an event that forced me fall in love with popular culture. I mean, "gun to the head, you have no choice in this matter," forced.
During a very uncomfortable appearance, Crispin Glover -- who, at the time, I only knew as George McFly from "Back to the Future" -- came very close to kicking David Letterman in the face. So close that a surprised Letterman walked off the set. This moment changed me forever.
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 20th Century Fox Comic Con panel: Colin Firth kicks serious a** in 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 26 July 2014, 4:47 AM, PDT)
- Colin Firth Gets Physical With Mark Hamill in Kingsman: Secret Service Photo (From Worst Previews. 26 July 2014, 2:52 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con: Kevin Smith and the Tusk Panel in Hall H (From JoBlo. 26 July 2014, 12:06 AM, PDT)
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show Host: The 3rd Annual Viewers Voice Awards (From ChannelGuideMag. 25 July 2014, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV? (From Moviefone. 25 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Audra McDonald Sings Yahoo! Answers, Robin Wright Dances, Conan's 'Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda' Cameo (From Moviefone. 24 July 2014, 1:40 AM, PDT)
Back to the Future (1985)
- ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2′ Red Band Trailer: Everything’s Like ‘The Terminator’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 25 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Secret Cinema delayed to July 31 (From ScreenDaily. 25 July 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Secret Cinema to open July 31 (From ScreenDaily. 25 July 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)