Hell's horses, that was a fun one, eh? Extreme spanking, torture, amputation, and the most alarming birth since American Horror Story made this week's Game of Thrones the leg-crosser of the season. Let's dig in!
The episode is of course preceded by my favorite letters in the Western alphabet: AC, Al, Gv, and N. Together, they spell H-a-p-p-y L-o-r-d-s D-a-y Y-a-l-l!
The opening credits let us know that we're going to be introduced to yet another new land - this one looks to be waaaaay out there. Like, Staten Island out there. It's called Qarth, which sounds like a home accounting software with a speech impediment.
Stark, raving mad (Richard Madden)
It's raining in Westeros (my haaaair is a meesssss...) and two Lannisterian soldiers are joking about in the dark about the fighting prowess of Lorax, the Knight of Flowers. One points out that he can't be that good of a swordsman, »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Musketeers, First Dates (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 March 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- British Newcomer Florence Pugh Cast as Eric McCormack’s Daughter in ‘Studio City’ (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Richard Madden And Michael Smiley Enter Group B (From Twitch. 5 March 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- 4-Year-Old Girl Has the Perfect Reaction When a Boy in Class Telling Her She's Ugly (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 March 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Reese Witherspoon Posts Cute Photo of Baby Tennessee, Writes Sweet Message to Husband (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 March 2015, 6:15 PM, PST)
- The Mane Event: Retro Glam Waves (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 4:35 PM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- American Idol Top 8 Ladies Recap: Shock and 'Awww!' (From TVLine.com. 5 March 2015, 6:38 PM, PST)
- Emmys mystery: Will there be upsets again in movie/miniseries categories? (From Gold Derby. 5 March 2015, 1:13 PM, PST)
- American Horror Story Hotel Details Spill Top Hat Clue Confirmed (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 5 March 2015, 9:39 AM, PST)