The Pianist star announced in January she had broken up from the peace activist after three years together.
The former couple has a daughter Rose, who was born in November 2010, and Fox is adamant motherhood is more important to her than a successful relationship.
She tells You magazine, "It happened several months ago. I am a single mother - that is the reality. But our priority is our love for Rose and her wellbeing. I want her to have the best in life that we can provide, and I am sure her dad does as well. So there is no sadness. How can I be sad when I have Rose? She has changed my life."
Similar News ItemsThe Pianist (2002)
- Adrien Brody to be honoured at Locarno Film Festival (From ScreenDaily. 4 July 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Adrien Brody to Receive Lifetime Achievement Award at Locarno Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 4 July 2017, 3:08 AM, PDT)
- Locarno: Adrien Brody to Receive Leopard Club Award (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 4 July 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Highest paid actors at the BBC revealed (From ScreenDaily. 19 July 2017, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Elizabeth Healey (From The Cultural Post. 18 July 2017, 11:21 PM, PDT)
- Delicious renewed for series 2 (From Den of Geek. 28 April 2017, 12:12 AM, PDT)
- Emilia Fox: My daughter has playroom on Silent Witness set (From Virgin Media - TV. 12 January 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)
- 10 Things About... Jude Law (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 November 2013, 11:52 PM, PST)
- Emilia Fox: 'Being a mum is the best thing in life' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 September 2012, 3:58 AM, PDT)