Australian actor Aaron Fa'aoso has been handed a fine after pleading guilty to charges stemming from his arrest at a nightclub in Cairns last year.
The Straits star admitted charges of wilful damage and drunk or disorderly behaviour for wrecking a cash register during a bust-up at the city's Heritage nightclub in October.
Fa'aoso appeared at Cairns Magistrates Court on Monday for sentencing and he was ordered to pay a $363 (£227) fine and hand over $913 (£571) for damage to the cash register.
His conviction was not recorded, but he was placed on a six-month good behaviour bond, which means he will have to stay out of trouble or face more court action.
Similar News Items"The Straits" (2012)
- Aussie writer to ply his trade in the UK (From IF.com.au. 8 February 2015, 7:26 PM, PST)
- Producers unveil strategic alliance (From IF.com.au. 25 February 2014, 8:03 PM, PST)
- NBC Universal Buys Out Australia’s Matchbox Pictures (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2014, 6:29 AM, PST)
- Streaming On Hulu: Australian Dramatic Series 'The Straits' (From Indiewire Television. 23 April 2013, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Actor Fa'aoso Pleads Guilty Over Nightclub Incident (From WENN. 14 March 2012, 5:06 AM, PDT)
- 'The Straits' actor Aaron Fa'aoso pleads guilty to nightclub charges (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 March 2012, 9:29 PM, PDT)