We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to ...
They may not have superpowers (or a cool suit of armor), but they sure know how to kick villainous butt. Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner talk with BuzzSugar about their roles as Black Widow and Hawkeye in "The Avengers," opening May 4.
Want to know what's new on Movies On Demand? Check out Heavy's The Movie Show host, Camille Ford, as she takes you through the On Demand premieres this week: the amazing "Born to Be Wild" and the awesome "Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol."
It looks like at least Marv and Gail will be returning to everyone's favorite town without pity. Robert Rodriguez tells MTV News that both Mickey Rourke and Rosario Dawson are pumped for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For," which will commence with production this summer.
Soon, we'll all be more than meets the eye! »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Marvel’S The Defenders: Showrunner On Uniting The Four With A “Street-Level Crisis” (Photos) (From LRM Online. 13 January 2017, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Early Doctor Strange concept art shows an alternate look for the Marvel superhero (From Flickeringmyth. 13 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Infinity War and Avengers 4 Have a Combined Budget of $500M (From MovieWeb. 10 January 2017, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Felicity Jones on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 15 January 2017, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Entertainment Feature: Top 20 Celebrity Portraits of 2016, By Photographer Joe Arce (From HollywoodChicago.com. 13 January 2017, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Peter Dinklage May Join Avengers: Infinity War (From LRM Online. 12 January 2017, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Could This Be The End Of Hollywood’s Pay Imbalance? (From Flickeringmyth. 15 January 2017, 1:45 AM, PST)
- Early Infinity War Shoot Will Use a Cumberbatch Stand-In (From MovieWeb. 14 January 2017, 9:47 AM, PST)
- Between Tentpole Commitments, Jeremy Renner Builds His Producing Portfolio With John Lee Hancock’s ‘The Founder’ (From Deadline. 12 January 2017, 12:20 PM, PST)