Los Angeles, April 20: Pregnant singer Jessica Simpson wants to avoid the pain of a normal delivery, and has opted to give birth to her first child through Caesarean section.
The 31-year-old, who is due to welcome the child with fiance Eric Johnson any day now, says she is terrified of pain.
She is said to have decided last minute that she is too scared to push.
"The thought of going into labour scared her. She was so anxious, she was even breaking into cold sweats at night," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Jessica has no tolerance for pain. She even turned to hypnotherapy to calm. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News ItemsJessica Simpson (I)
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace, 14 Months, Walks While Holding Snack: Picture (From Us Weekly. 20 September 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- How Jessica Simpson Celebrated Eric Johnson's Birthday (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson Looks Skinnier Than Ever in Birthday Pic With Husband Eric Johnson (From TooFab. 16 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Eric Johnson (LI)
- Jessica Simpson Brings Daughter Maxwell, Son Ace to Her Fashion Show With Husband Eric Johnson: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 21 September 2014, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson Is "Done" Having Kids With Eric Johnson: "I Don't Want to Accidentally Get Pregnant" (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson Says "Life Is Better" Being Married, Is "Done" Having Kids With Eric Johnson (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)