Chris Evans, aka Captain America of The Avengers, lowers his shield for a revealing set of 20 questions in the May issue of Playboy, out Friday -- talking up everything from his atypical taste in women to how he spent his first movie paycheck and his views on gay marriage -- and we have a sneak peek!
Video: Three New 'Avengers' Clips
On his support of gay marriage: "It's insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It's embarrassing, and it's heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I'm completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we'll be ashamed that this was an issue." ***Of course, this comment is not surprising as Chris has a brother who is openly gay.
On how he spent the paycheck from his first starring role: "It's kind of embarrassing. I think it was a Sean John velour jumpsuit, which tells you a little bit about me in 2000. I »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Why Hollywood Isn’t Freaking Over Bummer 2014 Box Office (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:56 PM, PST)
- 10 Stars Who Dominated Social Media This Year (From Popsugar. 23 December 2014, 2:53 AM, PST)
- DC vs. Marvel: Universes Collide in Epic Mashup Movie Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 22 December 2014, 9:48 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - Close On 'Scarlet Witch' (From SneakPeek. 24 December 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- James Gunn Clarifies Avengers and Guardians Of The Galaxy Crossover Comments (From GeekTyrant. 24 December 2014, 9:44 AM, PST)
- 'Avengers 2': Ruffalo Talks Hulk, Black Widow and Ultron (From MovieWeb. 24 December 2014, 9:40 AM, PST)
- 14 things we learned from Madonna about the 'Rebel Heart' surprise (From Hitfix. 22 December 2014, 1:52 AM, PST)
- These Luxurious Celebrity Instagram Pics Are Braggy, Cocky and Obnoxious But We Want Everything In Them (From E! Online. 10 December 2014, 4:08 PM, PST)
- 13 Signs That You Party Too Much (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 11:44 AM, PST)