Chris Evans, aka Captain America of The Avengers, lowers his shield for a revealing set of 20 questions in the May issue of Playboy, out Friday -- talking up everything from his atypical taste in women to how he spent his first movie paycheck and his views on gay marriage -- and we have a sneak peek!
Video: Three New 'Avengers' Clips
On his support of gay marriage: "It's insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It's embarrassing, and it's heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I'm completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we'll be ashamed that this was an issue." ***Of course, this comment is not surprising as Chris has a brother who is openly gay.
On how he spent the paycheck from his first starring role: "It's kind of embarrassing. I think it was a Sean John velour jumpsuit, which tells you a little bit about me in 2000. I »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Sequel Buzz: 'Indiana Jones 5,' 'Iron Man 4,' and This Wizard Joins 'Now You See Me 2' (From Movies.com. 2 October 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- William Gillette’s Long-Lost Sherlock Holmes Film Discovered (From We Got This Covered. 2 October 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg's Cinematographer Says Indiana Jones 5 is His Next Film (From Worst Previews. 2 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- 'Black Widow' Gives An "Interview" (From SneakPeek. 2 October 2014, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr teases Iron Man 4 return (From Den of Geek. 1 October 2014, 10:40 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. May Keep Playing Iron Man Longer Than We Thought (From Cinema Blend. 1 October 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Diddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez's Famous Asset on ‘Access Hollywood Live': ‘It's a Work of Art’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 September 2014, 6:42 PM, PDT)
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband Swizz Beatz Coming to America Birthday Party—See the Amazing Photos! (From E! Online. 12 September 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Tyrant, CBB: Live Final (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 September 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)