Chris Evans, aka Captain America of The Avengers, lowers his shield for a revealing set of 20 questions in the May issue of Playboy, out Friday -- talking up everything from his atypical taste in women to how he spent his first movie paycheck and his views on gay marriage -- and we have a sneak peek!
Video: Three New 'Avengers' Clips
On his support of gay marriage: "It's insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It's embarrassing, and it's heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I'm completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we'll be ashamed that this was an issue." ***Of course, this comment is not surprising as Chris has a brother who is openly gay.
On how he spent the paycheck from his first starring role: "It's kind of embarrassing. I think it was a Sean John velour jumpsuit, which tells you a little bit about me in 2000. I »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- 'Iron Man' Courts "Perry Mason" (From SneakPeek. 27 June 2016, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Should the Rock be the Lynchpin of Universal’s Horror Universe? (From Cinelinx. 26 June 2016, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Captain America Has Become Marvel's Go To Guy (From LatinoReview. 25 June 2016, 10:11 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Report: Suicide Squad Runtime Clocks In At 130 Minutes (From We Got This Covered. 27 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Doesn’t the McU Acknowledge any Marvel Small Screen Series? (From Cinelinx. 25 June 2016, 9:01 PM, PDT)
- It's Official! Chris Evans and Jenny Slate Step Out for the First Time as a Couple (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
Chris Evans (V)
- Scarlet Witch dons her headband in Captain America: Civil War concept art (From Flickeringmyth. 27 June 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart Talks ‘Putting a Small Black Guy in a Small White Rabbit’s Body’ at ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 26 June 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Chris Evans and Jenny Slate Make Their First Public Appearance as a Couple! (From Popsugar. 25 June 2016, 5:40 PM, PDT)