Chris Evans, aka Captain America of The Avengers, lowers his shield for a revealing set of 20 questions in the May issue of Playboy, out Friday -- talking up everything from his atypical taste in women to how he spent his first movie paycheck and his views on gay marriage -- and we have a sneak peek!
Video: Three New 'Avengers' Clips
On his support of gay marriage: "It's insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It's embarrassing, and it's heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I'm completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we'll be ashamed that this was an issue." ***Of course, this comment is not surprising as Chris has a brother who is openly gay.
On how he spent the paycheck from his first starring role: "It's kind of embarrassing. I think it was a Sean John velour jumpsuit, which tells you a little bit about me in 2000. I »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- New images from Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 11:21 PM, PST)
- Latest Avengers: Age Of Ultron Images Previously-Scanned Now In Ultra High-Quality (From ComicBookMovie. 28 January 2015, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Endemol Shine North America Chiefs Talk ‘Black Mirror’ Adaptation for U.S. (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 5:23 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - More New Images (From SneakPeek. 28 January 2015, 8:35 PM, PST)
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam Welcome Second Child (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 6:24 PM, PST)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - More Images (From SneakPeek. 28 January 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- ‘Draft Day’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 24 January 2015, 2:06 PM, PST)
- A$AP Rocky Makes Film Debut in Sundance-Bound 'Dope' (From Rolling Stone. 21 January 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Fantasy Music Collaborations, Four Pairings We Want To See (From Monsters and Critics. 7 January 2015, 3:32 PM, PST)