Chris Evans, aka Captain America of The Avengers, lowers his shield for a revealing set of 20 questions in the May issue of Playboy, out Friday -- talking up everything from his atypical taste in women to how he spent his first movie paycheck and his views on gay marriage -- and we have a sneak peek!
Video: Three New 'Avengers' Clips
On his support of gay marriage: "It's insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It's embarrassing, and it's heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I'm completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we'll be ashamed that this was an issue." ***Of course, this comment is not surprising as Chris has a brother who is openly gay.
On how he spent the paycheck from his first starring role: "It's kind of embarrassing. I think it was a Sean John velour jumpsuit, which tells you a little bit about me in 2000. I »
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Film Face-off: Scarlett Johansson vs. Dwayne Johnson (From Movies.com. 28 July 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Confirms Evangeline Lilly as Hope Pym in 'Ant-Man' (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo Tease Reason for Hulk Vs. Hulkbuster Battle (From GeekTyrant. 28 July 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- Toronto to world premiere Angel, Tusk, Burgundy (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Toronto to world premiere Angel, Tusk (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- 5 Winners And 5 Losers From Sdcc 2014 (From Obsessed with Film. 29 July 2014, 3:37 AM, PDT)
- Which Country Star Is Banking More Than Taylor Swift's $64 Million? Find Out! (From E! Online. 28 July 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Laverne Cox on Her Historic Emmy Nomination: 'I Love Myself Today' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Robert Rodriguez Describes His Talk With President Obama (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)