It was previously believed that Jack Nicholson would topline the film, but his One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest producer seems to have replaced him in the lead role – which, is being itched as an old guy’s version of The Hangover.
According to Vulture “De Niro and Douglas would play oldsters who both fall for the same ‘girl’” in the film – which is set to be directed by Jon Turteltaub, the man behind the National Treasure movies and Phenomenon.
Last Vegas is sure to appeal to audiences of a certain age. I imagine that Douglas will be bringing his best lounge lizard act ...
- Niall Browne
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- 7 Things Space Ghost Coast to Coast Can Teach Stephen Colbert (From Vulture. 24 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Recommended Reading: Rape of Thrones, Future of FIlm, Fx’s Fargo, William Friedkin on ‘Sorcerer’ and more (From SoundOnSight. 23 April 2014, 11:33 PM, PDT)
- Robert De Niro's First Vine Video Is Perfect and Amazingly Hilarious—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 22 April 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
Michael Douglas (I)
- Marvel’s Kevin Feige on Avengers: Age of Ultron, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Captain America 3 going up against Batman vs. Superman and more (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2014, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- Marvel Movie News - Age Of Ultron and Ant-man (From GeekTyrant. 24 April 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Feige Talks "Ant-Man" Impact, Thanos Casting (From Dark Horizons. 24 April 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- 80 Reasons Shirley MacLaine Is One-of-a-Kind, in Honor of Her 80th Birthday (From Moviefone. 24 April 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Good TV Ratings Bring Back Oscar Producers for Third Consecutive Year (From Alt Film Guide. 22 April 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)