It was previously believed that Jack Nicholson would topline the film, but his One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest producer seems to have replaced him in the lead role – which, is being itched as an old guy’s version of The Hangover.
According to Vulture “De Niro and Douglas would play oldsters who both fall for the same ‘girl’” in the film – which is set to be directed by Jon Turteltaub, the man behind the National Treasure movies and Phenomenon.
Last Vegas is sure to appeal to audiences of a certain age. I imagine that Douglas will be bringing his best lounge lizard act ...
- Niall Browne
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- Big Screen to Small Screen: Top 10 Films About Television (From SoundOnSight. 13 July 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- 10 of geek cinema's more curious quirks of fate (From Den of Geek. 10 July 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Scarlett Johansson Kills Dudes Dead In Violent First Red Band Clip From Luc Besson’s ‘Lucy’ (From The Playlist. 9 July 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
Michael Douglas (I)
- What you can expect from Marvel Studios at their 2014 Comic-Con panel (From Hitfix. 12 July 2014)
- The Week in Spandex – Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman v Superman, DC TV, Hellboy 3, Spider-Man and more (From Flickeringmyth. 12 July 2014, 5:19 AM, PDT)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 30 Pairs of Passes to ‘And So it Goes’ With Michael Douglas, Diane Keaton (From HollywoodChicago.com. 11 July 2014, 9:28 PM, PDT)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- Film Review: ‘And So It Goes’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 July 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 'And So It Goes': Film Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 July 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview With Joe Berlinger On Whitey: United States Of America V. James J. Bulger (From We Got This Covered. 12 July 2014, 5:58 PM, PDT)