It was previously believed that Jack Nicholson would topline the film, but his One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest producer seems to have replaced him in the lead role – which, is being itched as an old guy’s version of The Hangover.
According to Vulture “De Niro and Douglas would play oldsters who both fall for the same ‘girl’” in the film – which is set to be directed by Jon Turteltaub, the man behind the National Treasure movies and Phenomenon.
Last Vegas is sure to appeal to audiences of a certain age. I imagine that Douglas will be bringing his best lounge lizard act ...
- Niall Browne
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- George Clooney to Receive 2015 Cecil B. DeMille Award at Golden Globes (From Rope Of Silicon. 15 September 2014, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney for Cecil B DeMille Award at the 2015 Golden Globes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 15 September 2014, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney Will Receive the Golden Globes' Lifetime Achievement Award (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 September 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
Michael Douglas (I)
- Toronto: Jennifer Aniston’s ‘She’s Funny That Way’ Nears $4 Million Deal With Clarius Entertainment (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 13 September 2014, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘The Reach’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 September 2014, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Toronto: Smaller Deals Show Tough Market for Indie Film Business (From Variety - Film News. 12 September 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- The Definitive ‘What the F**k?’ Movies: 20-11 (From SoundOnSight. 13 September 2014, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum Vows Magic Mike Xxl Will "Make Cinema History" (From BuzzSugar. 11 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Who should the AFI honor next: Denzel Washington, Jessica Lange, ...? (From Gold Derby. 10 September 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)