James Franco has been very vocal about dismissively waving off the projects he participated in before evolving into an Oscar-nominated, General Hospital co-star. Now, in a new interview with Newsweek, he really lays into one of those films: 2006's Tristan and Isolde.
Video - James Franco Can't Stop Singing
"It was a big mistake. I was an overzealous young actor and wanted to make great movies. I read the script and wasn’t sure about it, but my acting teacher said it was a role that a young Brando or Olivier would do. I thought, 'Ok…I guess,'" he says, before going on to detail how the hellish production landed him in a European hospital that boasted a strange affinity for Twin Peaks.
Click here to read his recounting! »
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- ‘Queen of the Desert’ Trailer: Werner Herzog’s Biopic Starring Nicole Kidman is Finally Set for American Release (From Indiewire. 26 March 2017, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- Spring Breakers TV show in development (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- New Us Trailer for Herzog's 'Queen of the Desert' with Nicole Kidman (From FirstShowing.net. 25 March 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital: 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 3/24/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 March 2017, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Soap Opera Ratings for the 2016-17 Season (updated 3/24/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 March 2017, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- James Franco and Seth Rogen Set to Produce Kelly Oxford’s Totally Rad ’90s Teen Drama Series (From Indiewire Television. 24 March 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
"Twin Peaks" (1990)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Mysterious Cherry Pie Billboards Appear Across the Country (From Indiewire Television. 25 March 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Mysterious Cherry Pie Billboards Appear Across the Country (From Indiewire. 25 March 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks gets a series of character portraits (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)