The 32-year-old has teamed up with the designer to promote The Promise Collection, which is part of Hilfiger's role as a Millennium Development Goal global leader, reports contactmusic.com.
All profits from the range, which will be sold in Tommy Hilfiger stores worldwide as well as online starting late April, will be invested back into Millennium Promise, the charity set up to help achieve the Millennium Development Goals, including to halve extreme poverty by 2015.
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsKatie Holmes (I)
- The Kennedys — After Camelot: Reelz Series Casts JFK Jr. Role (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 May 2016, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Brett Donahue Will Play John F. Kennedy Jr. in The Kennedys - After Camelot (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Inside Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx's Mysterious Relationship: Decoding the Signs, the Sightings and the Denials (From E! Online. 20 May 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- You're Doing It Wrong: How to Wear the High-Neck Top Like Gigi Hadid (From E! Online. 3 May 2016, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Make Their Red Carpet Debut at the Met Gala (From Popsugar. 2 May 2016, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Weinstein Co. Teams With Cfda for Fashion Awards Telecast (From Variety - TV News. 17 March 2016, 3:27 PM, PDT)