"Extra" caught up with singer Christina Aguilera to talk about her revealing studded leotard and wild performance of "Fighter" on Monday night's "The Voice."
When asked about her getup, the 31-year-old judge said, "You know I always try to bring it on stage... it's fun for me to dress up and be as theatrical as possible."
Fellow judge Blake Shelton then chimed in on her interactive performance. "I wanted those stripper dudes to get the hell away from me. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- 15 Unforgettable Pop Albums That Turn 15 This Year (From BuzzSugar. 7 March 2014, 2:08 PM, PST)
- Win: Now That’s What I Call Running 2014 (From Obsessed with Film. 6 March 2014, 6:17 AM, PST)
- Celeb Bridal Gown Prediction: Christina Aguilera, Mila Kunis & More Stars! (From E! Online. 5 March 2014, 3:41 PM, PST)
- The Voice: Blake Shelton and Adam Levine Fight for the Best Singers (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Teams Even Out on Blind Auditions Night 5 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Blind Auditions Part 5 Attract Standouts Josh Kaufman, Ddendyl And Ceirra Mickens (From Uinterview. 10 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)