"Extra" caught up with singer Christina Aguilera to talk about her revealing studded leotard and wild performance of "Fighter" on Monday night's "The Voice."
When asked about her getup, the 31-year-old judge said, "You know I always try to bring it on stage... it's fun for me to dress up and be as theatrical as possible."
Fellow judge Blake Shelton then chimed in on her interactive performance. "I wanted those stripper dudes to get the hell away from me. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- Professor Christina Aguilera?! (From Access Hollywood. 1 September 2015, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- Bitch Stole My Look! Rita Ora Rips Off Christina Aguilera's Feathered Ensemble at MTV VMAs (From E! Online. 30 August 2015, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera and Bethenny Frankel's Summer Night Out Is So Random - and Amazing (From Popsugar. 19 August 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Miranda Lambert Stuns at Acm Event, Sings "Inappropriate" Song About Divorce (From TooFab. 2 September 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Miranda Lambert -- Happily Singing Divorce Blues (From TMZ. 2 September 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Miranda Lambert Sings About Divorce After Blake Shelton Split, Covers Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood"—Watch! (From E! Online. 2 September 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)