"Extra" caught up with singer Christina Aguilera to talk about her revealing studded leotard and wild performance of "Fighter" on Monday night's "The Voice."
When asked about her getup, the 31-year-old judge said, "You know I always try to bring it on stage... it's fun for me to dress up and be as theatrical as possible."
Fellow judge Blake Shelton then chimed in on her interactive performance. "I wanted those stripper dudes to get the hell away from me. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- Will Sia win Grammy for Song of the Year after years writing hits for other artists? (From Gold Derby. 24 January 2015, 2:10 PM, PST)
- CBB's Perez Hilton: 'Lady Gaga and me didn't work out' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 January 2015, 9:31 AM, PST)
- The Voice Season 8: Nick Jonas, Ellie Goulding, Meghan Trainor, Lionel Richie Join as Mentors (From Us Weekly. 20 January 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches? (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 10:35 PM, PST)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Blake Shelton (From Hitfix. 24 January 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Blake Shelton takes over 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 24 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)