"Extra" caught up with singer Christina Aguilera to talk about her revealing studded leotard and wild performance of "Fighter" on Monday night's "The Voice."
When asked about her getup, the 31-year-old judge said, "You know I always try to bring it on stage... it's fun for me to dress up and be as theatrical as possible."
Fellow judge Blake Shelton then chimed in on her interactive performance. "I wanted those stripper dudes to get the hell away from me. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera (I)
- Pink Reveals Former Frenemy Christina Aguilera Once Tried to Punch Her at a Club (From Popsugar. 20 October 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Pink Claims Christina Aguilera Tried to Punch Her in a Club, Hints They've Collaborated Since Settling Feud (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 5:42 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake Performs His Wedding Song on Five-Year Anniversary With Jessica Biel (From E! Online. 20 October 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
Blake Shelton (I)
- RaeLynn on Long-Distance Life with Her Military Husband: ‘I Will Never Take a Moment For Granted’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Want to Have a Baby Together, Source Says (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Soulful With New Single ‘Meaning Of Life’ (From ET Canada. 19 October 2017, 10:32 AM, PDT)