"Extra" caught up with singer Christina Aguilera to talk about her revealing studded leotard and wild performance of "Fighter" on Monday night's "The Voice."
When asked about her getup, the 31-year-old judge said, "You know I always try to bring it on stage... it's fun for me to dress up and be as theatrical as possible."
Fellow judge Blake Shelton then chimed in on her interactive performance. "I wanted those stripper dudes to get the hell away from me. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- Chris Appleton Is the Coolest Hairstylist in Hollywood: Here’s Why (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2016, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Gwen Stefani Will Reunite with Boyfriend Blake Shelton to Coach The Voice Season 12 (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice’ Renewed Through Season 13 — Which Coaches Are Returning? (From Variety - TV News. 18 October 2016, 5:20 AM, PDT)
Blake Shelton (I)
- Gwen Stefani Performed With Boyfriend Blake Shelton At Obama’s Final State Dinner (From Uinterview. 21 October 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Gush About Each Other on The Voice (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Gwen Stefani Turns the Obamas' Final State Dinner Into a Date Night With Blake Shelton (From Popsugar. 19 October 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)