Royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton received some sage advice from ally Prince Harry after the whole gun-waving incident in Paris, while the French dude who threw the offending party gives an explanation.
A palace insider told Chicago Sun-Times that Prince Harry, who has had his fair share of embarrassing public moments, was the first royal to rush to Pippa's aid, calling up his friend and telling her not to worry too much.
Harry also suggested she »
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- Remember the Flower Girl Who Stole Will and Kate’s Wedding? Find Out Where She Is Now! (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About Pippa Middleton's Wedding (From Popsugar. 28 April 2017, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- What Did Kate Middleton Do Before Becoming a Royal? (From Popsugar. 28 April 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Queen Elizabeth II
- The 1 Thing Will and Kate Must Do When They First See the Queen (From Popsugar. 28 April 2017, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- The Many Secrets of Buckingham Palace: Ghosts, Booze, Nuts, Fast Cash & What It's Really Like Inside the Queen's Residence (From E! Online. 28 April 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 6 Shocking Facts About Wallis Simpson, the Scandalous American Who Stole King Edward VIII’s Heart (From PEOPLE.com. 27 April 2017, 2:44 PM, PDT)