Royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton received some sage advice from ally Prince Harry after the whole gun-waving incident in Paris, while the French dude who threw the offending party gives an explanation.
A palace insider told Chicago Sun-Times that Prince Harry, who has had his fair share of embarrassing public moments, was the first royal to rush to Pippa's aid, calling up his friend and telling her not to worry too much.
Harry also suggested she »
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- Kate Middleton and Cressida Bonas "Aren't a Natural Fit," Kate Hudson Reunites With Matthew Bellamy: Top 5 Stories (From Us Weekly. 14 March 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton and Prince Harry's Girlfriend Cressida Bonas "Aren't a Natural Fit," But Duchess Is Supportive (From Us Weekly. 14 March 2014, 2:48 AM, PDT)
- Prince Harry reveals he's 'terrified' ahead of South Pole trip (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 March 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
Queen Elizabeth II
- Meme: Riding Sebastian Stan Like a Mechanical Bull, Freddie Mercury Movie Loses Director, Tina Fey Says No More “Mean Girls” (From The Backlot. 14 March 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Do You Know the Answer to the Question That Stumped the Jeopardy! Hacker? (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Speed Read: Is Tina Fey Planning a Mean Girls Sequel? (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)