Royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton received some sage advice from ally Prince Harry after the whole gun-waving incident in Paris, while the French dude who threw the offending party gives an explanation.
A palace insider told Chicago Sun-Times that Prince Harry, who has had his fair share of embarrassing public moments, was the first royal to rush to Pippa's aid, calling up his friend and telling her not to worry too much.
Harry also suggested she »
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- Text Santa raises its highest total ever with £5,503,065 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- A Royal Affair! Prince Harry, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice Steal the Spotlight at Pal's Wedding—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 3:25 PM, PST)
- Watch Jimmy Carr talk to Alan Davies about being Prince Harry's wingman (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 8:55 PM, PST)
Queen Elizabeth II
- Will and Kate Bring George Along For a Big Royal Tradition (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Talk About Posh: Inside the Royals' Christmas Traditions (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Yes, Hallucinogenic Mushrooms Are Growing in the Queen's Garden (From Popsugar. 14 December 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)