Royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton received some sage advice from ally Prince Harry after the whole gun-waving incident in Paris, while the French dude who threw the offending party gives an explanation.
A palace insider told Chicago Sun-Times that Prince Harry, who has had his fair share of embarrassing public moments, was the first royal to rush to Pippa's aid, calling up his friend and telling her not to worry too much.
Harry also suggested she »
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- Prince Harry Makes Jokes on a Phone Call from the South Pole (From PEOPLE.com. 7 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- See Prince Harry, Hugh Jackman and More Stars Playing in the Snow! (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 3:18 PM, PST)
- Kate Sings Nursery Rhymes During Visit to Children's Hospice (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 12:45 PM, PST)
Queen Elizabeth II
- The Queen Pulls a Kate Middleton, Causes Launer Handbag Sales to Skyrocket! (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 1:53 PM, PST)
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Christmas special: Buckingham Palace and King George V make an appearance (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 3 December 2013, 8:32 PM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Wears a Tiara to White Tie Diplomatic Reception Hosted by Queen Elizabeth II: Picture (From Us Weekly. 3 December 2013, 9:38 AM, PST)