Actress Ricki Lake married her new husband on a beach with just the couple's dogs in attendance.
The former chat show host wed for the second time on Easter Sunday after eloping with Christian Evans, who she has been dating since August.
Lake has now revealed there were no guests at the beachside ceremony in California apart from the couple's pets, as her sons from her previous marriage decided not to attend.
She tells The View, "(My recent stint on) Dancing With the Stars was such an experience where I felt like I was a princess twice a week. I got to get all the attention and the accolades and I didn't need that on my wedding day. I really wanted it to be about us...
"It was Easter break. It was spring break and it was actually Easter Sunday and they (my sons) were with their father. We invited them, but I think they were more concerned with what cake they were missing versus the ceremony. We celebrated with them and they've always felt like he's (Evans) a stepfather to them anyways (sic) so they're really happy for us."
Lake, 43, was previously married to artist Rob Sussman, the father of her two sons Milo, 15, and Owen, 10. They divorced in 2003 after 10 years of marriage.
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 1/18/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 January 2017, 6:15 PM, PST)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 January 2017, 4:44 PM, PST)
- Michael Buble Backs Out of Hosting Brit Awards to Care for His Cancer-Stricken Son (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 January 2017, 3:46 PM, PST)
"The View" (1997)
- VH1’s Upcoming New Scripted Series ‘Daytime Divas’ Adds Tamera Mowry-Housley, Richard T. Jones, Star Jones to Cast (From ShadowAndAct. 18 January 2017, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Jay Leno Gets ‘Blitz’-ed on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 January 2017, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Holliday Tearfully Recalls Receiving Death Threats After Agreeing to Perform for Donald Trump (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 6:45 PM, PST)
- Stars Pay Tribute to Debbie Reynolds, Hollywood Icon and Carrie Fisher’s Mom (From Variety - Film News. 28 December 2016, 6:20 PM, PST)
- Loved the Original Hairspray? This Cameo From the Live Show Will Make You Nostalgic (From BuzzSugar. 8 December 2016, 8:10 AM, PST)
- 10 Best, Worst and Wtf Things From NBC's 'Hairspray Live' (From Rolling Stone. 8 December 2016, 7:46 AM, PST)