Heidi Montag released her "Dreams Come True" album, and as expected, the cover art featured the 25-year-old showing off her remade body in a skimpy pink monokini. Read more at Us Weekly.
Here are more hot topics for April 17!
Angelina Jolie is a Super Busy Bride-to-Be - People.com
And How Much Will the Wedding Pix Be Worth? - RadarOnline.com
Julian Assange Starts Talk Show on Russian TV - NY Times
Marilyn Monroe Lost »
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- ‘Unbroken’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 4 May 2015, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Paltrow Silvery Oscar Dress at 83rd Academy Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Are you ready for Part 2? More Gladiators of the '90s: Then and now (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Rescheduled! – Tab Hunter Confidential – The QFest St. Louis Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 April 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Can you identify the Doctor Who characters in Sgt Pepper homage? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 April 2015, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Montag Explains Strange Arm Tape on Red Carpet: "Spencer Said It Looked Cool!" (From Us Weekly. 24 March 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Kat Von D Defends ”Underage Red” Lipstick, Jamie Foxx Swears He Isn’t Dating Katie Holmes + More in Last Lap (From VH1.com. 20 March 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Now Sharing Her Pain-Free Pregnancy Tips (From Popsugar. 20 March 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)