Royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton just wanted to have a good time.
Kate Middleton's kid sis was in Paris over the weekend, partying with a group of people at a huge birthday bash in France. In fact, she was seated next to an unidentified male in a convertible, who waved a gun at the paparazzi, causing a big stir dubbed by British tabloids "Gungate."
While this is a criminal offense in France, Pippa seems to be »
Similar News ItemsMartin Bashir
- Diana, Hollywood's Princess: How the Late Royal Fueled America's Endless Obsession (From E! Online. 8 December 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Fox News Suspends Two Contributors For Crude Obama Remarks (From Variety - TV News. 7 December 2015, 1:20 PM, PST)
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid Dishes on New Show: ‘We Have to Have Republicans at the Table’ (From The Wrap. 24 February 2014, 8:55 AM, PST)
Christopher Dickey (I)
- Pippa Middleton Might Be Off the Hook for Gungate With Police—but Probably Not With Kate! (From E! Online. 17 April 2012, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- George W. Bush Officials on Osama bin Laden Death (From The Daily Beast. 6 May 2011, 7:07 PM, PDT)