At the 12th annual event, Zeta-Jones presented an award to her hubby for "his monumental achievements and contributions to the American and international theater community."
"It's the first time she's ever presented me with something... an award that is," says Douglas, who battled throat cancer in 2011.
Video Platform Video Management »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- The Definitive Kubrickian Films: 30-21 (From SoundOnSight. 11 March 2014, 9:51 PM, PDT)
- The Word from SXSW: 'Joe' Gives Nicolas Cage the Comeback He Deserves (From Movies.com. 11 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- SXSW Review: 'Doc Of the Dead' Explores How Zombies Rose From The Grave & Strangled Pop Culture (From The Playlist. 11 March 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Possessed By "Maleficent" (From SneakPeek. 11 March 2014, 9:37 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Four’s Doctor Doom Shortlist Down to Sam Riley, Eddie Redmayne, Toby Kebbell, and Domhnall Gleeson (From Collider.com. 11 March 2014, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- 9 More Hi-Resolution Stills Hit From Disney's Maleficent (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson Fights to Stop Ban on New York City's Horse-Drawn Carriages (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Ireland Baldwin and Boyfriend Slater Trout Break Up - Model is Single, Again (From National Ledger. 10 March 2014)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)