At the 12th annual event, Zeta-Jones presented an award to her hubby for "his monumental achievements and contributions to the American and international theater community."
"It's the first time she's ever presented me with something... an award that is," says Douglas, who battled throat cancer in 2011.
Video Platform Video Management »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- The Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 1 March 2015, 8:15 PM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Focus’ Tops Weak Crop of Competitors With $19.1 Million (From Variety - Film News. 1 March 2015, 7:46 AM, PST)
- Smith to Have One of His Worst Domestic Openings Ever: 'Focus' (From Alt Film Guide. 1 March 2015, 1:58 AM, PST)
- Arthouse Audit: ''71' and 'The Hunting Ground' Open Best Among Post-Oscar Newbies (Trailers) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 March 2015, 10:58 AM, PST)
- Jack O’Connell Suffers (Again) and Shines in Northern Ireland Thriller ’71 (From Vulture. 27 February 2015, 8:42 AM, PST)
- 13 Reasons Why Elizabeth Taylor Is Still the Queen of Hollywood (From Moviefone. 27 February 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Alec Baldwin Briefly Rapped With Chance The Rapper (From Vulture. 1 March 2015, 11:28 PM, PST)
- Moore Best Actress Oscar Helps 'Alice' But Not 'Maps': Box Office (From Alt Film Guide. 1 March 2015, 4:44 AM, PST)
- 5 must-watch March cinema releases: Chappie, Insurgent, Cinderella (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PST)