At the 12th annual event, Zeta-Jones presented an award to her hubby for "his monumental achievements and contributions to the American and international theater community."
"It's the first time she's ever presented me with something... an award that is," says Douglas, who battled throat cancer in 2011.
Video Platform Video Management »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Who is Stephen Graham? Actor who plays Atticus on Taboo (From Monsters and Critics. 17 January 2017, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Richard Armitage Nicks Role In Ocean’s Eight (From We Got This Covered. 17 January 2017, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Brad Pitt Makes Rare Appearance At ROCK4EB! Event With Sting (From Uinterview. 17 January 2017, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's Birth Mother Wants to Reconnect With Her Daughter: ‘I Long to be Able to Speak With Her’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 6:03 PM, PST)
- Meet the Power Couples Taking Over Hollywood in 2017 (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 3:38 PM, PST)
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's Biological Mother Wants to Reconnect, Nearly 12 Years After Angelina Jolie Adopted Her (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 10:17 AM, PST)
Alec Baldwin (I)
- The Boss Baby discusses diapers in new promo clip (From Flickeringmyth. 17 January 2017, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Donald Trump’s Inaugural Poem Is About Defeating a ‘Tyrant’ and Slavery (From The Wrap. 17 January 2017, 2:57 PM, PST)
- Hilaria Baldwin on Post-Birth Piercings: ‘Just Because You Have Kids, You Don’t Have to Stop Feeling Pretty’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 January 2017, 2:25 PM, PST)