"The Five-Year Engagement" stars Jason Segel and Emily Blunt sat down with "Extra" special correspondent Michael Yo, to chat about their romantic comedy -- and about Segel's real-life romance with actress Michelle Williams.
Video Platform Video Management Video Solutions Video Player
Segel coyly told Yo, "I think we would just very much like to be happy. That's all I'm going to say about it."
Blunt chirped, "He's a man-boy! He used to be a boy-boy and now he's a man-boy. »
Similar News ItemsMichelle Williams (I)
- Second Opinion – Night Moves (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 September 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Music News - Destiny's Child Reuniting for New Album and Tour? (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Lake Bell Will Direct Long-in-the-Making ‘Emperor’s Children’ Film, Which Is Awesome (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Labeouf Launches Bizarre Performance Art Exhibit (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 February 2014, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Ashlee Simpson Engaged To Evan Ross! (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 January 2014, 5:44 PM, PST)
- Comic-Con: ‘Under the Dome’ Screens Upcoming Fifth Episode at Panel (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2013, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- 'Black Widow' Covers "Esquire" (From SneakPeek. 2 September 2014, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- 8 Stars Toronto Could Do Without at Tiff (From Moviefone. 2 September 2014, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)