"The Five-Year Engagement" stars Jason Segel and Emily Blunt sat down with "Extra" special correspondent Michael Yo, to chat about their romantic comedy -- and about Segel's real-life romance with actress Michelle Williams.
Video Platform Video Management Video Solutions Video Player
Segel coyly told Yo, "I think we would just very much like to be happy. That's all I'm going to say about it."
Blunt chirped, "He's a man-boy! He used to be a boy-boy and now he's a man-boy. »
Similar News ItemsEmily Blunt
- Film News Roundup: Jay Duplass, Edie Falco Drama ‘Outside In’ Gets 2018 Release (From Variety - Film News. 17 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Emily Blunt + John Krasinski Vehicle ‘A Quiet Place’ Shooting in N.Y. This Fall (From Backstage. 17 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Win tickets to Pinewood Outdoor Screening and book (From HeyUGuys. 17 August 2017, 3:08 AM, PDT)
Michelle Williams (I)
- 14 Blockbusters to See This Season, From ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ to ‘Blade Runner 2049’ and Many More (From Indiewire. 17 August 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Short Hair Inspiration This Way--The Best Celebrity Cuts (From E! Online. 16 August 2017, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- 31 underrated movies well worth a look (From Den of Geek. 15 August 2017, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Says She Still Rolls Her Friends’ Joints After Quitting Weed (From PEOPLE.com. 13 May 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Excited Jennifer Hudson & Kelly Clarkson Are Joining 'The Voice,' Says Dad Billy Ray Is Her Mentor (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 May 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher's Sister Recalls Last Conversation With Actress: 'We Promised to See Each Other' (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 May 2017, 8:50 AM, PDT)