Could the Dowager Countess' acid-tongued reign over Downton be drawing to an end?
Dame Maggie Smith, who plays the scathing Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham on "Downton Abbey," has reportedly asked to leave the show at the end of Season 3, according to the UK's Daily Mail.
"Maggie has asked ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- ‘Downton Abbey’s Gareth Neame On Series End: “We Know Exactly The Story We Want To Tell” (6 Seasons & A Movie?) (From Deadline TV. 26 March 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Upcoming Sixth Season (From Uinterview. 26 March 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Downton Abbey May Do A Feature Film (From Cinema Blend. 26 March 2015, 12:44 PM, PDT)
Maggie Smith (I)
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Producers on Movie and Spinoff Rumors (From Variety - TV News. 26 March 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- The Final Season of 'Downton Abbey': Why Deciding to End Well Is So Important (From Indiewire. 26 March 2015, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- The Final Season of 'Downton Abbey': Why Deciding to End Well Is So Important (From Indiewire Television. 26 March 2015, 2:14 PM, PDT)