Friday’s ratings saw the return of Shark Tank after a couple weeks off, Fox’s dramas slipping and NBC’s Grimm getting some non-grim news.
Shark Tank (5.6 million viewers, 1.6) was solid, though CBS’ Undercover Boss (7 million, 1.7) ruled 8 p.m. Fox’s The Finder (3.4 million, 0.9) fell 18 percent, dipping below the 1.0 line (just a couple years ago, falling below a 2.0 rating was the meridian of doom, but now…).
In the next hour, NBC’s Grimm (4.9 million, 1.6) rose 23 percent to post its best ratings in weeks. Fringe (2.9 million, 0.9), however, fell a tenth. We keep hearing the cult-favorite drama is coming back for some final episodes next season, »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Shark Tank" (2009)
- Friday Ratings: I Love Lucy Christmas, Nikita, Blue Bloods, Hawaii Five-0 (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 December 2013, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Ratings Rat Race: ‘I Love Lucy Christmas Special’ Tops Night, CBS & ABC Tie For Win (From Deadline TV. 21 December 2013, 10:07 AM, PST)
- TV ratings: 'Blue Bloods' dips, but still wins; 'I Love Lucy Christmas Special' shows strength (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 December 2013, 10:01 AM, PST)
"Undercover Boss" (2010)
- What to Watch Friday: Haven and 4 Other Finales, Nikita's Big Decision, Five-0 Meets WWII and More (From TVLine.com. 13 December 2013, 5:43 AM, PST)
- Emmys 2013: 'Behind The Candelabra,' Bob Newhart score at Creative Arts Awards (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 15 September 2013, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Live From the Creative Arts Emmys (From Variety - TV News. 15 September 2013, 3:39 PM, PDT)