London, April 14: Elizabeth Taylor had a great love of jewels, especially diamonds, her friends have revealed in a new documentary.
Collins talks of the moment a real royal - Princess Margaret - dared to tell Liz Taylor she thought her diamond ring was vulgar. Taylor convinced her to try it on, then said, with satisfaction, 'Not so vulgar now, is it?'
For Taylor's. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsElizabeth Taylor (I)
- Remember when Captain Planet did an episode on AIDS? (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2016, 4:52 AM, PDT)
- Acclaimed artist Lincoln Townley paints BAFTA honourees for Britannia Award (From The Hollywood News. 21 October 2016, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Carole Bayer Sager Discusses Her Friendship with the ‘Tortured’ Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor in New Memoir (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Judy by the Numbers: "Together Wherever We Go" (From FilmExperience. 5 October 2016, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Toronto: 9 Standout Performances From Natalie Portman to Emma Stone (From Variety - Film News. 15 September 2016, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Tell Me That You Love Me, Junie Moon (From Trailers from Hell. 19 August 2016, 8:12 PM, PDT)
Joan Collins (I)
- Dynasty: CW Developing Reboot with Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 October 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Joan Collins Unscripted review – rambling chat and fleeting jokes (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 October 2016, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- The CW rebooting Us soap Dynasty (From Flickeringmyth. 1 October 2016, 5:40 AM, PDT)