Far from her prim and proper Harry Potter character, Emma Watson looks to be heavily changing up her style for Sofia Coppola‘s next film The Bling Ring. Being shot on-location around Los Angeles, she is donned out in her trashy Los Angeles gear, complete with a tramp stamp. Based on the Vanity Fair story The Suspects Wore Louboutins, Bling Ring focuses on a nefarious group of teenage girls who, in real-life instances, “stole thousands to millions of dollars worth of belongings from celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson and Lindsay Lohan.” The cast also includes Leslie Mann, Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard, Katie Chang, Claire Pfister, Carlos Miranda and Georgia Rock. One can check out photos and video above and below thanks to Cs and Miley and Emma.
With shooting underway, a 2013 release for The Bling Ring is in the cards.
- email@example.com (thefilmstage.com)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Best MTV Movie Awards Best Kiss Acceptance Speeches (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2017, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- 12 Fascinating Things You Probably Didn't Know About Titanic (From BuzzSugar. 20 April 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Shine Bright, Shine Far: The "Life-Size" Sequel We Never Knew We Needed (From FilmExperience. 20 April 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton Transforms Into a Mermaid, Fairy, Bride and Gladiator on Halloween (From E! Online. 1 November 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Time’ Video: Paris Hilton Rolls Around in Gravel (From Vulture. 8 October 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 66th Cannes Film Festival Review - The Bling Ring (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
Emma Watson (II)
- ‘The Circle’ Review: Tom Hanks Runs Social Media Cult in Implausible Thriller (From The Wrap. 26 April 2017, 10:21 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Tom Hanks Says 'That Thing You Do!' Cast Reunion Was 'The Coolest Thing in the World' (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 April 2017, 8:44 PM, PDT)
- Check Out Emma Watson's Impromptu Harry Potter Reunion at The Circle's Tribeca Film Festival Premiere (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 8:01 PM, PDT)