Actor Jake Gyllenhaal recently committed a random of kindness by filling up several parking metres in Los Angeles after spotting an attentive traffic cop waiting to issue tickets.
The Brokeback Mountain star was returning to his vehicle after a day of shopping when he saw a law enforcement official standing near a number of parked cars.
A witness tells America's Star magazine, "Jake was shopping in Beverly Hills and noticed a few parking metres were about to expire. And he saw that the parking enforcers were standing right there, waiting to issue tickets when they ran out."
In a bid to save the drivers from a hefty fine, Gyllenhaal reached into his pocket for some spare change and used the coins to stave off the metres from expiration.
Similar News ItemsJake Gyllenhaal
- Who Wears Short Shorts? Jake Gyllenhaal, Apparently (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Why Taylor Swift's Claim of "Character Assassination" Is Valid but Hypocritical (From Popsugar. 24 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- TV Mvp: Riz Ahmed in "The Night Of" (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 8:29 AM, PDT)
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- The 59 Best Movie Couples of All Time (From E! Online. 11 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Italian Broadcaster Rai Censors Gay Sex Scene in ‘Htgawm,’ Shonda Rhimes & Cast Respond (From Variety - TV News. 11 July 2016, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- James Franco, Sundance’s John Cooper Tapped for Outfest Awards (From Variety - Film News. 7 July 2016, 4:37 PM, PDT)