Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) has gotten worked up over any number of things in the past. But on Thursday's (April 12) episode of "30 Rock," he comes up with his least logical reason yet to be angry.
[Mild spoiler alert]
"Something terrible has happened," Jordan shouts. We soon find out that this "terrible" thing is his son George Foreman has been accepted to Stanford and he plans on going.
Jordan is miffed by all of this because, as he explains, "Jordan men don't go to college, we go to the school of hard knocks." Of course this isn't quite what you would imagine it means, unless you also think it has to do with selling magazines door-to-door.
If this isn't enough to entice you to watch, there's always Liz Lemon's (Tina Fey) surprise as to how she missed her high school's mono outbreak. It's charming, yet gross.
Here's the video...
Similar News ItemsTina Fey
- Paging Saturday Night Live: 10 Celebs Who Should Host in Season 41 (From Us Weekly. 3 October 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan, Jonathan Bennett celebrate Mean Girls Day (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 October 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Comedy From Tina Fey, Jack Burditt & Robert Carlock Gets Big CBS Commitment (From Deadline TV. 2 October 2015, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- WWE Owner Vince McMahon's a Raging Hypocrite … He Hurled the N-Word, Too (From TMZ. 25 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- George Foreman -- Quit Grilling Hulk Hogan ... He's a 'Good Guy' (From TMZ. 24 July 2015, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Review: Standard But Hard-Hitting Punches Delivered By 'Southpaw' (From FirstShowing.net. 24 July 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
Tracy Jordan (I)
- Shark Week 2015: Great White Gets Up Close and Personal With the Camera in Jaw-Dropping Pic (From Us Weekly. 8 May 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Why You'll Love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt If You're a 30 Rock Fan (From BuzzSugar. 6 March 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- The Most Elite Award Isn’t the Egot, It’s the Onk (From FilmSchoolRejects. 4 February 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)