Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) has gotten worked up over any number of things in the past. But on Thursday's (April 12) episode of "30 Rock," he comes up with his least logical reason yet to be angry.
[Mild spoiler alert]
"Something terrible has happened," Jordan shouts. We soon find out that this "terrible" thing is his son George Foreman has been accepted to Stanford and he plans on going.
Jordan is miffed by all of this because, as he explains, "Jordan men don't go to college, we go to the school of hard knocks." Of course this isn't quite what you would imagine it means, unless you also think it has to do with selling magazines door-to-door.
If this isn't enough to entice you to watch, there's always Liz Lemon's (Tina Fey) surprise as to how she missed her high school's mono outbreak. It's charming, yet gross.
Here's the video...
Similar News ItemsTina Fey
- Watch: First Look at David Letterman’s Retrospective Farewell Special (From Variety - TV News. 1 May 2015, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- President Obama to Visit 'Late Show with David Letterman' One Last Time (From Moviefone. 1 May 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson Tries to Trick Jimmy Fallon While Playing ''Box of Lies'' on the Tonight Show—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- George Foreman On Floyd Mayweather “Better Athlete Than Ali” Videos (From Monsters and Critics. 30 April 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- George Foreman -- I Still Use My Grill ... Here's My Fave Dish! (From TMZ. 28 April 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- George Foreman -- Mayweather Is Better Than Muhammad Ali (From TMZ. 24 April 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
Tracy Jordan (I)
- Why You'll Love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt If You're a 30 Rock Fan (From BuzzSugar. 6 March 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- The Most Elite Award Isn’t the Egot, It’s the Onk (From FilmSchoolRejects. 4 February 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Who Made Jabs at Bill Cosby at the Golden Globe Awards? (From PEOPLE.com. 11 January 2015, 5:30 PM, PST)