Butt-dialing affects millions of people every day. But when that call goes to your estranged husband whom you haven't seen since he Fed-Ex-ed you divorce papers? That's a whole different tune.
On Wednesday's episode of Best Friends Forever (8:30/7:30c on NBC), the recently dumped Jessica (Jessica St. Clair) finally appears to be getting back to her old cheerful self after weeks of nonstop crying and seven-hour baths. But just as Jessica and Lennon (Lennon Parham) start...
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsJessica St. Clair
- SXSW Interview: Jamie Babbit and Karey Dornetto Talk Fresno (From Cinelinx. 19 March 2015, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- SXSW 2015, The Average: ‘7 Chinese Brothers,’ ‘Adult Beginners,’ ‘Just Jim’ and More (From Scorecard Review. 19 March 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- ‘Manglehorn’, ‘Spy’, ‘Brand’ headline South by Southwest 2015 film lineup (From SoundOnSight. 3 February 2015, 12:56 PM, PST)
- This week in tv news: Nina Dobrev to exit The Vampire Diaries at the end of this season (From SoundOnSight. 11 April 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Q&A: USA Network’s Chris McCumber Talks New Shows, More WWE and VOD Experiments (From Variety - TV News. 9 April 2015, 6:04 AM, PDT)
- Atx TV Festival Adds Panels for Justified, Playing House, Friends & More (From TVLine.com. 25 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"Best Friends Forever" (2012)
- USA’s Playing House to return for a second season (From SoundOnSight. 9 December 2014, 6:28 PM, PST)
- Playing House's Lennon Parham, Jessica St. Clair Talk Friendship, Gilmore Girls, and Fighting in the Baja Fresh Parking Lot (From Us Weekly. 12 May 2014, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Watch My Show: Playing House's Lennon Parham, Jessica St. Clair Answer Our Showrunner Survey (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 6 May 2014, 6:08 AM, PDT)