Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- TV Director, Producer Wes Kenney Dies at 89 (From Variety - TV News. 15 January 2015, 5:45 PM, PST)
- The Black List Announces 2014 Screenplays (From Variety - Film News. 15 December 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)
- James Franco on Seth Rogen's 'dumb face': From 'The Interview' set (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Fxx's Every Simpsons Ever Marathon: Day 2 - HitFix Picks (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Mindy McCready sex tape 'Baseball Mistress' pulled after suicide death (From Pop2it. 20 February 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Mindy McCready Death: Porn Tape Distribution Halted in Wake of Country Singer's Apparent Suicide (From E! Online. 19 February 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
Charles Osgood (I)
- Chuck Todd Scores Best Ratings Since Taking Over ‘Meet the Press’ (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 12:55 PM, PST)
- News Nuggets: Watch a special 2014 farewell to Robin Williams, Philip Seymour Hoffman and many more (From Gold Derby. 30 December 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Smithsonian Channel to Rebroadcast ‘CBS Sunday Morning’ (From Variety - TV News. 25 September 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)