Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- Inside Mann: William Goldenberg talks about The Insider (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2013, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Robbie Rogers: Gay Soccer Player Makes Historic L.A. Galaxy Debut (From HollywoodLife. 28 May 2013, 4:56 AM, PDT)
- Fox News’ Chris Wallace Earns Lifetime Achievement Honor (From Variety - TV News. 8 May 2013, 11:43 AM, PDT)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Mindy McCready sex tape 'Baseball Mistress' pulled after suicide death (From Pop2it. 20 February 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Mindy McCready Death: Porn Tape Distribution Halted in Wake of Country Singer's Apparent Suicide (From E! Online. 19 February 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Mindy McCready's Death: Roger Clements And Authorities Make Statements On Singer's Alleged Suicide (From Celebsology. 19 February 2013, 7:06 AM, PST)
Charles Osgood (I)
- Soap Star Wins First Emmy After 35 Years (From Huffington Post. 16 June 2013, 8:38 PM, PDT)
- Daytime Emmy Awards: ‘Days of Our Lives,’ ‘Ellen,’ ‘Dr. Oz’ Win Top Kudos (From Variety - TV News. 16 June 2013, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Balancing Her Many Careers: 'It's Overwhelming Sometimes' (From Access Hollywood. 17 May 2013, 12:29 PM, PDT)