Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- HBO’s Lgbt History: Cinema Verite (2011) (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2015, 11:37 AM, PST)
- ‘The Man in the High Castle’ Showrunner Frank Spotnitz Talks Nazis, Philip K. Dick and Alternate Realities (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 10 Films to Watch Before Seeing ‘Spotlight’ (From The Film Stage. 5 November 2015, 11:05 AM, PST)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Roger Clemens Pitching Against Oil Can Boyd ... In Baseball Game Time Forgot (From TMZ. 20 October 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Roger Clemens -- Rocket Hits The Runway ... At Houston Fashion Event (From TMZ. 18 March 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- 'Imitation Game' Producer Nabs Roger Clemens Project 'The Rocket' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
Charles Osgood (I)
- Sinclair Chooses Sharyl Attkisson To Charge Into Sunday-News Arena (From Variety - TV News. 30 September 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Explains How Her Father's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis Has Affected Her Romantic Relationships (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- CBS News’ ‘Face the Nation’ Hits Viewership High in Bob Schieffer’s Final Season (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)