Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- ‘The Mack’ Director Michael Campus Dies at 80 (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2015, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: Corporate Greed Is Bad for Your Health and for the Health of Democracy (From Alt Film Guide. 13 May 2015, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- TV Director, Producer Wes Kenney Dies at 89 (From Variety - TV News. 15 January 2015, 5:45 PM, PST)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Roger Clemens -- Rocket Hits The Runway ... At Houston Fashion Event (From TMZ. 18 March 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- 'Imitation Game' Producer Nabs Roger Clemens Project 'The Rocket' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Fxx's Every Simpsons Ever Marathon: Day 2 - HitFix Picks (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Charles Osgood (I)
- CBS News’ ‘Face the Nation’ Hits Viewership High in Bob Schieffer’s Final Season (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Chuck Todd Scores Best Ratings Since Taking Over ‘Meet the Press’ (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 12:55 PM, PST)
- News Nuggets: Watch a special 2014 farewell to Robin Williams, Philip Seymour Hoffman and many more (From Gold Derby. 30 December 2014, 9:45 AM, PST)