Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- Big Stars Love TV So Much, They’re Even Hosting Game Shows Now (From Indiewire Television. 2 July 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Big Stars Love TV So Much, They’re Even Hosting Game Shows Now (From Indiewire. 2 July 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Nascar Vet Mike Wallace and Daughter Speak Out Following Alleged Brutal Attack: We 'Have No Idea Why' This Happened (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Roy Halladay -- I Never Cheated ... Roger Clemens Can't Say That (From TMZ. 7 January 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- 'Bubbles' Script, About Michael Jackson's Pet Chimp, Tops Black List (From Rolling Stone. 14 December 2015, 5:14 PM, PST)
- Roger Clemens Pitching Against Oil Can Boyd ... In Baseball Game Time Forgot (From TMZ. 20 October 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)
Charles Osgood (I)
- Michael Strahan’s ‘Live’ Exit Just the Latest in Morning Anchor Drama (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- NBC Mulls Changes to 9 a.m. Hour of ‘Today’ (From Variety - TV News. 16 March 2016, 6:02 AM, PDT)
- Willie Geist Takes Over Sunday ‘Today’ In April, While CBS Still Mulls ‘Sunday Morning’ Transition Plans (From Deadline TV. 2 March 2016, 12:45 PM, PST)