Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- Neal Doesn't Stand Still as Earth Stops, Fascism Rises: Oscar Winner Who Suffered Massive Stroke Is TCM's Star (From Alt Film Guide. 16 August 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- John Oliver Is the Year’s Most Important Person in Television (From Vulture. 25 June 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Flashback: '60 Minutes' Profiles Johnny Carson in 1979 (From Rolling Stone. 23 June 2015, 12:17 PM, PDT)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Roger Clemens -- Rocket Hits The Runway ... At Houston Fashion Event (From TMZ. 18 March 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- 'Imitation Game' Producer Nabs Roger Clemens Project 'The Rocket' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 March 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Fxx's Every Simpsons Ever Marathon: Day 2 - HitFix Picks (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Charles Osgood (I)
- Amy Schumer Explains How Her Father's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis Has Affected Her Romantic Relationships (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- CBS News’ ‘Face the Nation’ Hits Viewership High in Bob Schieffer’s Final Season (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Chuck Todd Scores Best Ratings Since Taking Over ‘Meet the Press’ (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 12:55 PM, PST)