Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- 'Murphy Brown' creator Diane English looks back at the series finale: The art of saying goodbye (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 April 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Al Pacino Retrospective - The Insider (From Flickeringmyth. 23 March 2014, 3:14 AM, PDT)
- CBS’ ‘60 Minutes’ Posts ‘American Hustle’ Swindler’s 1981 Interview With Mike Wallace: Video (From Deadline TV. 26 February 2014, 12:01 PM, PST)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Mindy McCready sex tape 'Baseball Mistress' pulled after suicide death (From Pop2it. 20 February 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Mindy McCready Death: Porn Tape Distribution Halted in Wake of Country Singer's Apparent Suicide (From E! Online. 19 February 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Mindy McCready's Death: Roger Clements And Authorities Make Statements On Singer's Alleged Suicide (From Celebsology. 19 February 2013, 7:06 AM, PST)
Charles Osgood (I)
- There Are Other Roles to Play & Ways to Earn a Living in Hollywood. Consider the Location Scout... (From ShadowAndAct. 30 July 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- John Cacavas, Prolific TV, Film Composer, Dies at 83 (From Variety - TV News. 30 January 2014, 8:45 PM, PST)
- Snoop Lion Calls Himself the "Susan Lucci" of the Grammys, Shows Off His Weed-Inspired Manicure (From E! Online. 24 January 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)