Pioneering 60 Minutes journalist Mike Wallace, who spent four decades on the venerable CBS newsmagazine, has died. He was 94.
Wallace, who was one of 60 Minutes‘ original correspondents when it debuted in 1968, retired in 2006 but still contributed to the program. His final appearance came in 2008 when he interviewed baseball legend and accused steroid-user Roger Clemens.
More to come…
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsMike Wallace (I)
- James Franco on Seth Rogen's 'dumb face': From 'The Interview' set (From Hitfix. 1 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Crowe, Sandler Were Original "Collateral" Stars (From Dark Horizons. 26 September 2014, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Watch Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Live Free Stream CBS Sports Football Online (From TheHDRoom. 14 September 2014, 7:39 AM, PDT)
Roger Clemens (I)
- Fxx's Every Simpsons Ever Marathon: Day 2 - HitFix Picks (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Mindy McCready sex tape 'Baseball Mistress' pulled after suicide death (From Pop2it. 20 February 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Mindy McCready Death: Porn Tape Distribution Halted in Wake of Country Singer's Apparent Suicide (From E! Online. 19 February 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
Charles Osgood (I)
- Smithsonian Channel to Rebroadcast ‘CBS Sunday Morning’ (From Variety - TV News. 25 September 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Politically Active Actress Bergen Made into Nixon's 'Enemies List' (From Alt Film Guide. 22 September 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Jane Pauley to Fill In on CBS Morning News Shows in August (From The Wrap. 1 August 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)