We've been teased in the promos that the women might ban together and start picking off the men, which would be pretty fun to watch. Let's hope it's not a "Survivor: One World" fake-out.
Plus, the guys aren't stupid - Jay and Troyzan realize that the next person to go has to be a girl or the guys are in serious trouble.
Reward Challenge Brought to You by 7-Up
it's the annual product-placement challenge. We get that in this era of DVRs, advertisers have to get their products in somewhere, but this is always so annoying. Anyway, they are divided into two tribes for this challenge. They race down a waterslide, get crates from the water and use the crates to solve a puzzle. Winners get a BBQ at the 7-Up Oasis.
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- ‘Don’t Worry Baby’ Exclusive Trailer: Father & Son Discover One Of Them Has Fathered The Child of a One Night Stand (From Indiewire. 29 June 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Survivor: Chuck Palahniuk novel heading to TV (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2016, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Survivor: Celebrity Version Still Possible Says Jeff Probst (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 June 2016, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Going Inside Out with Disney’s ‘Inner Workings’ Short (From Indiewire. 17 June 2016, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'Finding Dory' is a slighter sequel, but with some strong Pixar work (From Hitfix. 16 June 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- The Preview Reel: Ellen v The Rock (From CinemaNerdz. 15 June 2016, 9:13 PM, PDT)
Noel Gallagher (II)
- TVLine Mixtape Throwback Edition: Your Favorite Songs From Grey's, Buffy, Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights and More (From TVLine.com. 13 June 2016, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Mistresses Recap: Engagement Parties Are Such Sweet Sorrow (From TVLine.com. 6 June 2016, 8:12 PM, PDT)
- Liam Gallagher, Former Oasis Singer, Denies Reunion Rumors, Calls Brother Noel Gallagher A ‘Potato’ (From Uinterview. 28 May 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)