Say you’re putting together a syndicate. One of the first things that you are going to need is somebody to take care of your light work for you when words have run out. As a means of determining the appropriate skill set for this oh-so-important addition to your workforce, the Complex has assembled a ranking of some of the more legendary henchman ever to grace the screen. You know, as a way to gauge some of the qualities you might be looking for.
In ranking these heavies, extra points were earned for singularity of purpose, imperviousness to pain, and skill within the realm of hand-to-hand combat. Points were taken away for any actions tantamount to a betrayal of the henchman’s employer, or conspicuous behavior likely to cause more trouble than harm.
Here’s how they shook out.
10. Clarence Boddicker (Robocop, 1987)
Strengths: Professional henching is a tough, competitive business. »
- Josh Converse
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Deadpool Sequel Expected To Start Filming Early Next Year; Fox Happy With X-men: Apocalypse Box Office (From ComicBookMovie. 25 June 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Is This Why the Original Ghostbusters Don't Exist in the Reboot? (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- George Lucas Drops Plans for Museum in Chicago (From Variety - Film News. 25 June 2016, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron Want You to Eat Less Meat (From MovieWeb. 23 June 2016, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Cameron urge people to eat less meat (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 June 2016, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- Maggie Grace, Ryan Kwanten Join Toby Kebbel’s ‘Category 5’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2016, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Watch a brand new featurette for ‘The Legend Of Tarzan’ (From The Hollywood News. 24 June 2016, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- "The Legend Of Tarzan" - Enter Margot Robbie (From SneakPeek. 21 June 2016, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Final trailer for The Legend of Tarzan starring Alexander Skarsgard (From Flickeringmyth. 20 June 2016, 12:59 PM, PDT)