Model-turned-actress Molly Sims is struggling through her first pregnancy as she is constantly suffering from heartburn.
The beauty, who wed film producer Scott Stuber in September, announced she was set to become a mum in January, but Sims admits it's been a tough seven months as she comes to terms with her weight gain and the other side effects of having a child.
Speaking on U.S. daytime show The Talk, which she co-hosted on Tuesday, she said, "I am feeling fantastic. It is everything I hoped it would be. No, it's terrible!
"It's so hard and I'm finding marks and my calves have fat on them. I mean, I'm constantly oily from trying to put so much lotion on (to soothe dry skin). I have heartburn..."
But Sims insists she and Stuber can't wait to welcome the baby, which she revealed is a boy.
She added, "I know he (Stuber) would have been so proud if we had a girl but he's such a sports freak and he's so happy."
Sims has been unlucky throughout her pregnancy - she was given an early scare when she fell ill with food poisoning.
Similar News ItemsScott Stuber
- Chris Pratt Shares His Son’s Premature Birth Story at March of Dimes Celebration of Babies (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2014, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Im Global Strategy Pays Off With Strong Sales On ‘Free State Of Jones’ & More – Afm (From Deadline New York. 17 November 2014, 7:49 AM, PST)
- Dwayne Johnson And Kevin Hart Sign Up For 'Central Intelligence' (From LatinoReview. 12 November 2014, 1:37 AM, PST)
- Molly, Jessica, Hilary, and More Shared the Sweetest Snaps of Their Tots This Week! (From Popsugar. 12 December 2014, 7:08 AM, PST)
- Gisele, Kim, Molly, and More Shared the Sweetest Snaps of Their Tots This Week! (From Popsugar. 5 December 2014, 5:19 AM, PST)
- Baby Bump Watch: Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Lachey & More! (From TooFab. 24 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)