Model-turned-actress Molly Sims is struggling through her first pregnancy as she is constantly suffering from heartburn.
The beauty, who wed film producer Scott Stuber in September, announced she was set to become a mum in January, but Sims admits it's been a tough seven months as she comes to terms with her weight gain and the other side effects of having a child.
Speaking on U.S. daytime show The Talk, which she co-hosted on Tuesday, she said, "I am feeling fantastic. It is everything I hoped it would be. No, it's terrible!
"It's so hard and I'm finding marks and my calves have fat on them. I mean, I'm constantly oily from trying to put so much lotion on (to soothe dry skin). I have heartburn..."
But Sims insists she and Stuber can't wait to welcome the baby, which she revealed is a boy.
She added, "I know he (Stuber) would have been so proud if we had a girl but he's such a sports freak and he's so happy."
Sims has been unlucky throughout her pregnancy - she was given an early scare when she fell ill with food poisoning.
Similar News ItemsScott Stuber
- Chris Boal Signs On To Script Sony’s ‘Zorro’ Reboot (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 3:44 PM, PST)
- Jeremy Renner’s ‘Kill the Messenger’ Set for Oct. 10 Release (From Variety - Film News. 5 March 2014, 10:18 AM, PST)
- ‘Last Vegas’ Director Tapped for ‘Lady in the Locker Room’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- The Only Vanity Fair Party Pictures You Need to See (From Popsugar. 3 March 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears Shows Off Red Hot New 'Do! (From TooFab. 21 February 2014, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Molly Sims Goes Red -- See Her Shocking New Look! (From TooFab. 19 February 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)