"'Dancing With The Stars'? Yes, I turned that down," Steve tells me on the set of "New York Live." "I have been asked to do every reality show. 'Dancing with the Stars' should be called 'Dancing with Ex-Celebrities That Didn't Save Their Money.' That's what this show should be called."
The amount of money celebrities make on the show has never been confirmed, but several insiders tell me each star is guaranteed $125,000 for appearing on the show and an additional weekly amount thereafter -- $10,000 per week for weeks 3-4, $20,000 for weeks 5-7, $30,000 for weeks 8-9, and finally $50,000 if they make it to weeks 10 and 11.
"It's great for William Levy because no one knew who he was, so for him, »
- Naughty But Nice Rob
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Who Will Win Dancing with the Stars? Carrie Ann Inaba Sizes Up the Season 19 Finalists (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 November 2014, 6:05 PM, PST)
- Alfonso Ribeiro is last man standing on 'DWTS' -- can he stop another female sweep of Top 3? (From Gold Derby. 23 November 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Alfonso Ribeiro is last man standing on 'DWTS' -- can he stop another female sweep of top three? (From Gold Derby. 23 November 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
"The Sopranos" (1999)
- Watch Bill Cosby say 'I don’t talk about it' when confronted with rape allegations (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 7:13 PM, PST)
- Five things we learned about "The Sopranos" while on a New Jersey bus tour (From Cineplex. 18 November 2014, 3:02 PM, PST)
- James Gandolfini: 5 Awesome Performances And 5 That Sucked (From Obsessed with Film. 14 November 2014, 8:28 AM, PST)
William Levy (II)
- Hollywood’s Hottest Hispanic Men (From VH1.com. 22 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Addicted’s Tyson Beckford, Boris Kodjoe, Director Billie Woodruff On Preparing For Nude Scenes (From CineMovie. 15 October 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘Addicted': How Lionsgate and CodeBlack Created a Low Budget, Micro-Targeted Hit (From Variety - Film News. 12 October 2014, 11:39 AM, PDT)