"'Dancing With The Stars'? Yes, I turned that down," Steve tells me on the set of "New York Live." "I have been asked to do every reality show. 'Dancing with the Stars' should be called 'Dancing with Ex-Celebrities That Didn't Save Their Money.' That's what this show should be called."
The amount of money celebrities make on the show has never been confirmed, but several insiders tell me each star is guaranteed $125,000 for appearing on the show and an additional weekly amount thereafter -- $10,000 per week for weeks 3-4, $20,000 for weeks 5-7, $30,000 for weeks 8-9, and finally $50,000 if they make it to weeks 10 and 11.
"It's great for William Levy because no one knew who he was, so for him, »
- Naughty But Nice Rob
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Kim Zolciak Talks Weight Loss Secrets, "Don't Be Tardy" & NeNe (From TooFab. 16 April 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd On 'Dancing' Chemistry (From Access Hollywood. 16 April 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/16/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
"The Sopranos" (1999)
- Career Watch: As 'Mad Men' Enters Its Final Season, Can Jon Hamm Rebrand Himself as a Movie Star? (From Indiewire Television. 14 April 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Career Watch: As 'Mad Men' Enters Its Final Season, Can Jon Hamm Rebrand Himself as a Movie Star? (From Thompson on Hollywood. 14 April 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Nurse Jackie's Edie Falco and Other TV Drug Addicts We're Addicted To (From PEOPLE.com. 13 April 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
William Levy (II)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Poll: Did James Maslow deserve his high scores for showing skin? (From Gold Derby. 27 March 2014, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- New Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club Delivered Great Drama,Comedy & More (From OnTheFlix. 15 March 2014, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Revs Up with ‘Need for Speed,’ ‘Tyler Perry’s Single Moms Club’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 March 2014, 6:08 PM, PDT)