Actress Alyssa Milano has signed up to host a children's charity's fundraising walk in Los Angeles.
The former Charmed star will oversee the fifth annual Walk For Wishes event in aid of the Make-a-Wish Foundation, which grants wishes to youngster who have life-threatening medical conditions.
Milano, who has a long association with the charity, will take on hosting duties for the walk at the Fox Studios on 28 April.
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Recap: They Design for Marge Simpson (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 7:01 PM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela’s Death: Muhammad Ali & Other Celebs React (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 5:42 PM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95 -- Hollywood Reacts (From TooFab. 5 December 2013, 2:25 PM, PST)
- 'Mistresses' Alyssa Milano: A birthday fashion flashback for Throwback Thursday (From Pop2it. 19 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Lizzie McGuire’ Star Daniel Escobar Dies At 49 (From HollywoodLife. 18 December 2013, 7:48 AM, PST)
- Briefs: “The Advocate”‘s Person Of The Year, Dylan Sprouse Leaves Disney Behind, And Will The U.S. Version Of “Sirens” Be De-Gayed? (From The Backlot. 16 December 2013, 2:59 PM, PST)