Actress Alyssa Milano has signed up to host a children's charity's fundraising walk in Los Angeles.
The former Charmed star will oversee the fifth annual Walk For Wishes event in aid of the Make-a-Wish Foundation, which grants wishes to youngster who have life-threatening medical conditions.
Milano, who has a long association with the charity, will take on hosting duties for the walk at the Fox Studios on 28 April.
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- Watch: Alyssa Milano Talks Breastfeeding On Set Of 'Mistresses' (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry: Is She Having A Rebound Romance With Sexy New Guy? (From HollywoodLife. 23 May 2013, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Embarrassed By Teen Japanese Singing Career (From Huffington Post. 23 May 2013, 3:12 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for Firestarter and Commando Director Mark L. Lester's Sea Monster Flick Poseidon Rex (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- First Preview of Primeval: New World on Syfy (From Dread Central. 11 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Tell Tale Heart Keeps Beating at Cannes (From Dread Central. 10 May 2013, 3:25 PM, PDT)