It’s all a scam, isn’t it?
My alarm goes off in the morning and I eat some cereal some marketer scammed me into thinking tastes good and is good for me. I wash myself with products I’ve been scammed into thinking will make me more pleasant company. I buy cigarettes I’ve scammed myself into thinking won’t really shorten my life from a convenience store clerk who scams me into thinking I’m paying a fair price. I go to my day-job and scam my boss into thinking I’m working hard just as he scams me into thinking my paycheck is as much as I deserve. Then I come home and attempt to scam you fine people into thinking I know what I’m talking about when it comes to crime fiction.
But of course, you’re too smart for that. »
- Jimmy Callaway
Similar News ItemsNeil Gaiman
- The James Clayton Column: We need these sequels (From Den of Geek. 4 December 2013, 2:05 AM, PST)
- Daily Dead 2013 Holiday Gift Guide- Day Two (From DailyDead. 3 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Doctor Who series 8 news round-up (From Den of Geek. 28 November 2013, 12:46 AM, PST)
DC Comics [us]
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Fox's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 7 December 2013, 9:44 AM, PST)
- A Young Bruce Wayne Will Be Featured on Batman TV Series Gotham (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 9:38 AM, PST)
The Killer Inside Me (2010)
- Casey Affleck On His Ptsd Research For ‘Out Of The Furnace’, Christopher Nolan’s Working Methods On ‘Interstellar’ & More (From The Playlist. 4 December 2013, 11:01 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: Machete Kills (From Disc Dish. 20 November 2013, 11:56 AM, PST)
- Top 10 war movies (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 October 2013, 1:26 AM, PDT)